• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Pokéarth - Release Discussion Thread

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Well this was fun to work on for my small portion. Although I feel I could have done a little better with the johto kanto maps. But I guess graphic updates could be done later. This is really an awesome tool once we get all the glitches out.

Blazing Charmander

Now how does this connect with "World End" just wonderin....because it's not really world's end. Is it mabye the Japanese's version is called world's end?

I'd imagine that it was merely a codename for the project so as to not reveal anything about it lol. It's just like any spy-based plan :).

Besides that, i'm really impressed with Pokearth and appreciate how much time and effort you guys probably put into it. I'm quite a sucker for both nostalgia and cross-referencing all of the Pokemon and places xD. Kudos to all of you :D.

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
This is really a wonderful addition to the site. It's definately going to be useful to many players, and it was well worth the wait!

Thank you to everyone involved.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
I'd imagine that it was merely a codename for the project so as to not reveal anything about it lol. It's just like any spy-based plan :).

Besides that, i'm really impressed with Pokearth and appreciate how much time and effort you guys probably put into it. I'm quite a sucker for both nostalgia and cross-referencing all of the Pokemon and places xD. Kudos to all of you :D.

Yeah your probably right...well again great project and I'll probably use it...

Cyan

Mortal
That...That is awesome.

You even threw in Fiore and Almia even though we couldn't catch anything there.

D

Deleted member 11515

World's End is clearly a play on words - one interpretation could be Pokearth (the entire main Pokemon World) and End of Standard Walkthroughs/etc as we know it.

And to all those complaining about positioning, please do note he gave you some warning :/

Please note the positioning of the regions is not official and was manipulated for space reasons.

And, when complaining about the Desert-Land transition that occurs with Orre, do look at this;
[img139]http://www.boliviangeographic.com/images/Bolivia%20Map.gif[/img139]

Most maps DO do that, it's just this one did it to a greater extent to make it more noticeable.

So stop whining - it does nothing but make you look immature.

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Just something I found on the page for Citadark Isle, under both of Greevil's teams there are 2 pokeballs. One is the symbol for shadow pokemon and it's highlighted in green, and then there's an ordinary pokeball. When I move my cursor over both, it just says shadow pokemon. I'd think that for Greevil's second team, there wouldn't be a shadow pokemon icon, and likewise for his first team if the normal pokeball means that his team is all ordinary pokemon. Also, can they be made distinguishable?

Cyan

Mortal
Will you be updating this in the (Unlikely) occurence of a new region being used?

This is an exceptional addition to the site, I've only clicked on one section and already its amazingly comprehensive. Excellent work :D

Interesting how this is the most put forward possibilty for the project, we see right through you Joe. :D

Anyway this clearly had to have taken you alot of time to do so I would like to thank you far that.

By the way would it be wise to put some sort of description on exactly how to get the pokemom in altering cave in that page?

Cyan

Mortal
I don't seem to recall a gulf in between Pokemon HQ and the desert in Orre, but that just may be my faulty memory.

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
*drools* thanks to everyone who worked on the Project!! It's purty! And useful too, which is always...useful.

Will go through it in more detail sometime. Have only really whizzed through it quickly, having a looksie.

Darkrainer

RPH Elite Trainer
This is great Joe. XD Until this morning I had no idea where Ravaged Path was and I desperately needed to know. So thank you. This project was worth the wait. It rocks!

Sladazo

I don't know if this has been said or noticed yet, but in Orre > Pyrite Town > XD section > Trainers, the sixth trainer has a level seventeen Salamence. Not anything major, but.