• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Pokémon Bank/Poké Transporter/New XY Stuff Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Serebii.net Pokémon Bank/Poké Transporter/New XY Stuff Discovery Thread

Posting this now in order for me not to be rushed when the coverage does begin in the next two days.

This thread will be where myself or other members of the staff will post our discoveries within the game. We have a good team once more so should be able to ace everything again

I'll keep you posted on all the discoveries we make, minor and major and I'll be constantly updating this thread and the site, with major stuff on our social media sites. However, like the past discovery threads, this thread is just for us posting so please use the following discussion thread, which is the same thread as the previous coverage;
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...ssion-of-Serebii-net-X-amp-Y-Discovery-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.