1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Serebii.net Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Discovery Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Serebii, Nov 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Serebii.net Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Discovery Thread

Posting this now in order for me not to be rushed when the coverage does begin.

This thread will be where myself or other members of the staff will post our discoveries within the game. We have a good team once more so should be able to ace everything again

I'll keep you posted on all the discoveries we make, minor and major and I'll be constantly updating this thread and the site, with major stuff on our social media platforms. However, like the past discovery threads, this thread is just for us posting so please use the following discussion thread:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...mon-Omega-Ruby-amp-Alpha-Sapphire-Discoveries

I hope you enjoy our complete coverage. With DP, Plat, HGSS, BW, B2W2 & X and Y, we were the fastest and most thorough on the entire Internet and I am not about to let that change at all, despite the leaks that have occurred

2. Serebii

Well today's the big day.

My Japanese download is in progress right now but I have actually had the game for over 24 hours and have reached the post-game, thanks to lack of sleep. I didn't post due to the issues with breaking streetdates that arose last year and have been happening this year, so I have held off on things until it's legitimately out somewhere. As such, things will go somewhat smoothly, much like last year. I realise that leaks have revealed a lot, but there's a lot that they have left out.

My notes I made were in ignorance of what leaked so there may be repeats, but there also may be new bits that others have not noticed.

Out of respect for TPCi, though, I won't put out the details of the Delta Episode until tomorrow however.

I'll be making pages over the coming days and fielding all questions.

Shall we get started? Allons-y.

[​IMG]

It also takes 14499 Blocks to download

3. Serebii

In the region, you may have noticed a few abnormalities on the map.

[​IMG]

These are the ones by Route 126, 130 and 129.

These are the Secret Meadow, Islet and Shore which hold many Secret Base places. Perfect for farming various people.

Also, as expected, Abandoned Ship has changed and is now a desolate research outpost half in the sea called Sea Mauville.

4. Serebii

As has leaked, the Battle Frontier isn't in the game, but instead you can find the Battle Resort. This area contains a variety of high levelled trainers to battle, the Battle Maison, Move Tutors and a second day care center

5. Serebii

I've not had too long on the game yet, but I have been documenting literally everything I find; items, trainers etc., so Pokéarth shouldn't be too much of a hassle. I hope to get that up by the end of the weekend, at least a preliminary one.

Will be going on the great Mega Stone hunt later today.

I'm contemplating whether or not to post my full notes I made. They are a bit spoilerific.

6. Serebii

I'll truncate my notes a bit for you, though really much of the stuff HAS leaked so it's mostly pointless. But I digress. Stand by

7. Serebii

Notes - Read only if you wish to be spoiled. I did omit certain story data. Those pages won't be up until the weekend at the earliest. I'm not that much of an evil spoiler

Game starts off as you'd expect. Birch talking to player on the PokéNav Plus, looking like the GBA game. Get to Littleroot on the truck and it plays out like the originals. Machoke helping unpack etc.

As expected, you meet Birch in Route 101 where he is attacked by a Poochyena, and you get your Pokémon

According to the map, Abandoned Ship is Sea Mauville and there are various Secret Islets/Meadows which are good for Secret Bases

Go to 103 after to battle May/Brendan. Beat them and return to the lab to gain the Pokédex. When you leave to Route 101 again, May will give you the PokéNav Plus update for the DexNav. You will get told how to use it

As before, when you get to Petalburg, you meet Norman and Wally. Wally will need your help to catch a Ralts. Help him and he adds the PlayNav to the PokéNav.

Using this opportunity to trade over Diancie and got the Diancite when I entered the Pokémon Center

Gym 1 is the same as expected. You get Rock Tomb

The story continues as normal with Peeko being absconded by Team Magma/Aqua. Defeat him to rescue Peeko and retrieve the Devon Parts that were stolen

Mr. Stone updates your PokéNav with the BuzzNav and gives you the Letter to deliver to Steven

Dewford Gym's puzzle has you step on switches to temporarily illuminate the path. You get Bulk Up

Once you get to Slateport, you have to take the Devon Parts to Captain Stern. This is where you first meet Archie/Maxie in the Oceanic Museum

O-ho. Timeline news. In the Oceanic Museum is a model of the Royal Unova. It says it is "currently under construction and will be complete in -- years. The number is too faint to read" I see what you did there

Furfrou can be groomed at the Fan Club in Slateport

As you go to exit the city, Lisia appears and performs outside the contest hall. She will give you the Contest Pass, PokéBlock Kit and, when you enter the Contest Hall, Contest Costume.

I seemed to win the first contest I participated in. Nice.
    First time you win, you receive the Cosplay Pikachu. You can change its costume in the Contest Hall. It's Level 20, has its Hidden Ability and comes in Rock Star Pikachu or Pop Star Pikachu depending on your gender

Go into Route 110 and you'll meet the evil team who say they're heading to Mt. Chimney. Obviously giving you a hint on your destination

You get the Dowsing Machine from your rival in 110. This Dowsing Machine actually goes on the player's head and reacts as you move. You can't sneak while wearing it, however.

Mauville City has changed a lot. It is fully indoors and is a large city with several floors and areas within it.
    Mauville has a lot. It has the Elemental Beam tutors, the Pledge Tutors, an Inverse Battle shop, the Battle Institute, TV Mauville, massages, PokéMile shop, Ribbon store and a Café, where you can pay for battles.
    It even has a model called the Square Tower in the center, which shows that Mauville City is twinned with Lumiose City.
    Outside the Gym you can battle Wally. Defeat him and you get HM06.

The gym puzzle is similar to before where you have to make a path by hitting switches to change electric barriers. You get Volt Switch for beating Wattson

Found the Mawilite in Verdanturf Town, the Aggronite in Rusturf Tunnel & the Manectite in Cycling Road

When you enter Route 112, you'll encounter your rival who will point out Mt. Chimney to you

You meet Aarune in Route 111's north part. He'll give you TM94, which is now Secret Power.

When you get to Fallabor Town, your rival will inform you that Professor Cozmo has been kidnapped

When you get to Lanette in Route 114, she will shift the Box setup so Organise Boxes is at the top.

You get the Egg in Lavaridge again (hatches into Wynaut)

The gym is similar to the RS one, where you move across two floors trying to work out the right platforms to take up and down. You get Overheat

Petalburg Gym is as before. Multiple rooms focusing on different things. You get Retaliate.

When you get to Route 118, you will bump into Steven who questions the type of trainer you wish to be. As he leaves, Latias/Latios appears. It asks for you to Soar with it to Southern Island. Steven explains that there's a myth that the two Pokémon that live on that island have a secret to Mega Evolution.

When at the island, you go to the stone in the middle and discover Latios/Latias who summoned you because Team Magma/Aqua appear lead by the Admin Courtney/Shelly. They are here to take the Mega Stone for Latios/Latias. You battle them, teamed with Steven and his Metang. Defeat them and Latios/Latias will join your team. It is carrying a piece of the Latiosite and is at Level 30

Along Route 119 you will hit the Weather Institute where the same Team attacks happen. As always, you receive Castform as thanks

After that, you battle May/Brendan and get HM02

In Fortree City, you will find the Secret Base Guild. Here you can buy various decorations and check your team rank. As always, an invisible object blocks your path so you have to meet Steven in Route 120. He'll give you the Devon Scope and you can battle the Kecleon there and remove the one in Fortree City. He will also give you the Sceptilite/Blazikenite/Swampertite

The Fortree City Gym's puzzle is akin to that of the originals where you have to navigate paths using various rotating turntables that block your path. You get Roost.

Safari Zone is different in that you don't use Safari Balls or have to run away. Instead, it's simple battle and take as long as you need. Heracross appears to be on the left.

Banettite is at the summit of Mt. Pyre.

After defeating the team there, you'll get the opposite version's orb and have to go to Slateport City. When there, you will find Captain Stern doing a press conference about his expedition but the Teams arrive and hijack his submarine and have to go to their base.

Surfing seems faster and the encounter rate seems much lower.

Mossdeep City Gym's puzzle has you move through guided lines activated by switches.

As you finish the gym and exit, a loud crash is heard and an energy beam is coming out of the ocean. Steven is in the area and will speak to you about it. The rupture was the removal of a seal hidden undersea. Steven asks for your help and gives you Dive and Scuba Gear

Seafloor Cavern once again has Strength puzzles and winding doors. Archie & Maxie are at the end of it. Groudon/Kyogre are there, dormant. Maxie/Archie now challenges you, with their own Mega Evolutions

When at Sootopolis, you meet with Wallace who explains that the drought/torrential downpour is being caused by power from the Cave of Origin. As you have the Blue/Red Orb, they take you to the Cave of Origin where you get given the Magma/Aqua Suit

As you go down Cave of Origin, places will start to shake as Groudon/Kyogre's power awakens. As you go down, you'll put on the Magma/Aqua Suit, fitted with the Blue/Red Orb to allow for you to pass and awaken Groudon/Kyogre. You end up riding it as they go into the cave.

Go up to it and it will begin to Primal Revert and challenge you in its Primal Reverted state. That's right, you have to battle and/or capture it in that state. It's Level 45

You get given the Eon Flute and the other Orb.

Found the Sablenite in Sootopolis

I found a Mirage Island the first time I was flying. It had Munna & Ditto on it

Just found Nameless Cavern. Inside was one of the mysterious rings and I got Uxie at Level 50

Onto Sootopolis Gym. The gym puzzle is like before where you have various ice blocks and if you fail, you fall down

After defeating him, you will get HM05 and he will tell you to go see Professor Birch for he has a National Pokédex for you. This coincides with non-Hoenn Dex Pokémon appearing in the areas of Hoenn such as the islands and Sewaddle in Route 101. These appear through DexNav.

Into Pacifidlog Town. Kangaskhanite is next to Pacifidlog's Pokémon Center

Victory Road is filled with trainers with Pokémon from other regions such as Sigilyph. It's a decent recreation but is also redecorated on the top side.

At the end you battle Wally and his Mega Gallade! Wally has a new attitude, with great courage

Mewtwonite Y is found next to the Pokémon League

Just did some flying and found another new area "Pathless Plain". In it, I have found another Mirage Spot. This one had Virizion in.

Elite Four is pretty much as expected, but as we know with things like Dusknoir, Froslass put in. Steven has Mega Metagross

After you win, you get the credits with May having waited for you. Credits focus on the trainers cycling home and then show scenes of the journey using your own Pokémon, such as the Pokémon you used to defeat the final Pokémon of the Gym Leaders

As you get to the end, your rival will challenge you on Route 103 once more, right after the credits.

After that, Delta Episode, which I won't spoil.

Mewtwonite X is next to Professor Birch's lab

Cobalion is in Pathless Plain | Nameless Cavern - Azelf

Will add more a bit later.

8. Serebii

More Notes

Steelixite is in Granite Cave

Maxie/Archie gives you the Cameruptite/Sharpedoite respectively depending on your game during Delta Episode

Mega Rayquaza does not need a Mega Stone to Mega Evolve. It can hold an item. I haven't tested if it gains the boost of any item yet.

Yes. You can capture Deoxys.

After Delta Episode, you get given a Johto Starter. They don't have their Hidden Ability unfortunately. At least mine didn't.

When you enter the Battle Resort, you meet the other team and get the other Mega Stone so Sharpedoite/Cameruptite respectively

There are four Move Tutors on the west side of the island. You get them in exchange for BP

Looker gives you the Audinite

You get given a Camerupt and a Sharpedo from two former grunts

Another Mirage Spot: Fabled Cave which has Reshiram in it.

The Regi stuff works exactly as before.

9. Serebii

That's pretty much where I'm up to now. I'm still playing through and hunting for things so I will keep notifying you all of discoveries.

10. Serebii

Oh, I forgot about the Beldum gift. It's live!

It's Level 5,holds Metagrossite obviously, and has the moves Hold Back, Iron Head, Zen Headbutt & Iron Defense

11. Wulava

Wulava Chuffed to bits Staff Member Moderator

WILD POKEMON LOCATIONS

OR means "Omega Ruby exclusive"; AS means "Alpha Sapphire Exclusive"

I left out the levels and rarity percentage, but Pokemon are listed by rarity. Those listed first are the most common while Pokemon listed last are rare.

This doesn't list Legendary locations though.

Long post is long.

DEWFORD, PACIFIDLOG, MOSSDEEP
    Surf: Tentacool, Pelipper, Tentacruel
    Old Rod: Magikarp, Tentacool
    Good Rod: Magikarp, Tentacool, Wailmer
    Super Rod: Wailmer

PETALBURG
    Surf: Marill, Azumarill, Surskit, Masquerain
    Old Rod: Magikarp, Goldeen
    Good Rod: Magikarp, Goldeen, Corphish
    Super Rod: Corphish

SLATEPORT, LILYCOVE
    Surf: Tentacool, Wingull, Pelipper
    Super Rod: Wailmer, Staryu (Lilycove only)

SOOTOPOLIS
    Surf: Magikarp
    Old Rod: Magikarp
    Good Rod: Magikarp
    Super Rod: Magikarp, Gyarados

EVER GRANDE
    Good Rod: Magikarp, Luvdisc, Wailmer
    Super Rod: Luvdisc, Wailmer, Corsola

ROUTE 101
    Grass: Wurmple, Zigzagoon, Poochyena
    Horde: Zigzagoon x5, Poochyena x5
    Swarm: Lillipup, Zorua, Sewaddle

ROUTE 102
    Grass: Zigzagoon, Wurmple, Poochyena, Seedot (OR), Lotad (AS) Ralts, Surskit
    Horde: Zigzagoon x5 / Poochyena x5
    Super Rod: Corphish
    Swarm: Lillipup, Gothita, Tympole

ROUTE 103
    Grass: Zigzagoon, Poochyena, Wingull
    Horde: Zigzagoon x5 / Poochyena x5 / Wingull x5
    Super Rod: Wailmer, Staryu (Lilycove only)
    Swarm: Lillipup, Chatot, Shellos

ROUTE 104
    Grass: Zigzagoon, Wurmple, Taillow, Wingull
    Horde: Zigzagoon x5 / Taillow x5 (North) / Wingull x5 (South)
    Surf: Wingull, Pelipper
    Old Rod: Magikarp
    Good Rod: Magikarp
    Super Rod: Magikarp
    Swarm: Pidove, Chatot, Sewaddle

ROUTE 105-109
    Swarm: Frillish, Skrelp (OR), Clauncher (AS), Krabby

ROUTE 110
    Grass: Electrike, Zigzagoon, Gulpin, Oddish, Wingull, Minun (OR), Plusle (AS), Voltorb
    Horde: Magnemite x5 / Minun x 5 (OR) / Plusle x 5 (AS) / Minun x4, Plusle x1 (OR) / Plusle x4, Minun x1 (AS)
    Swarm: Trubbish, Chatot, Shellos

ROUTE 111
    Grass: Sandshrew, Trapinch, Cacnea, Baltoy
    Horde: Sandshrew x5
    Rock Smash: Geodude
    Good Rod: Magikarp, Goldeen, Barboach
    Super Rod: Barboach
    Swarm: Sandile, Dwebble, Gible

ROUTE 112
    Grass: Numel, Machop
    Horde: Numel x5 / Machop x5
    Swarm: Ponyta, Throh (OR), Sawk (AS), Tyrogue

ROUTE 113
    Grass: Spinda, Sandshrew, Skarmory
    Horde: Spinda x5 / Skarmory x5
    Swarm: Scraggy, Klefki, Bouffalant

ROUTE 114
    Grass: Swablu, Nuzleaf (OR), Lombre (AS), Zangoose (OR), Seviper (AS), Surskit
    Horde: Swablu x5 / Seedot x5 (OR) / Lotad x5 (AS)
    Swarm: Skorupi, Misdreavus, Tympole

ROUTE 115
    Grass: Swablu, Taillow, Wingull, Jigglypuff
    Horde: Swablu x5
    Swarm: Pidove, Misdreavus, Clefairy

ROUTE 116
    Grass: Zigzagoon, Whismur, Nincada, Taillow, Skitty
    Horde: Zigzagoon x5 / Nincada x5 / Skitty x5
    Swarm: Pidove, Joltik, Eevee

ROUTE 117
    Grass: Zigzagoon, Roselia, Volbeat, Illumise, Oddish, Marill, Surskit
    Horde: Oddish x5 / Roselia x5 / Marill x5
    Super Rod: Corphish, Crawdaunt
    Swarm: Rattata, Deerling, Tympole

ROUTE 118
    Grass: Linoone, Electrike, Wingull, Kecleon
    Tall Grass: Linoone, Electrike, Pelipper, Kecleon
    Horde: Electrike x5 / Wingull x5 / Kecleon x5
    Good Rod: Magikarp, Tentacool, Carvanha
    Super Rod: Carvanha, Sharpedo
    Swarm: Raticate, Luxio, Aipom

ROUTE 119
    Tall Grass: Linoone, Gloom, Tropius, Kecleon
    Horde: Oddish x5
    Old Rod: Magikarp, Tentacool, Feebas
    Good Rod: Magikarp, Carvanha, Feebas
    Super Rod: Carvanha, Sharpedo, Feebas

ROUTE 120
    Tall Grass: Linoone, Gloom, Tropius, Absol, Kecleon
    Horde: Oddish x5 / Marill x5 / Kecleon x5
    Surf: Azumarill, Surskit, Masquerain
    Good Rod: Magikarp, Tentacool, Barboach

ROUTE 121
    Grass: Linoone, Duskull (OR), Shuppet (AS), Gloom, Pelipper, Kecleon
    Tall Grass: Linoone, Duskull (OR), Shuppet (AS), Gloom, Pelipper, Kecleon
    Horde: Duskull x5 (OR) / Shuppet x5 (AS) / Wingull x5 / Kecleon x5
    Swarm: Elgyem, Hypno, Aipom

ROUTE 122
    Swarm: Frillish, Finneon, Alomomola

ROUTE 123
    Tall Grass: Linoone, Duskull (OR), Shuppet (AS), Gloom, Pelipper, Kecleon
    Horde: Duskull x5 (OR) / Shuppet x5 (AS) / Wingull x5 / Kecleon x5
    Super Rod: Corphish, Crawdaunt

ROUTE 124-127, 129
    Underwater*: Chinchou, Lanturn, Clamperl, Relicanth

*Route 129 has no dive spots

ROUTE 128
    Underwater: Chinchou, Lanturn, Clamperl, Relicanth
    Super Rod: Luvdisc, Wailmer, Corsola

ROUTE 130-134
    Underwater*: Chinchou, Lanturn, Clamperl, Relicanth
    Super Rod: Wailmer, Horsea, Seadra

*Routes 132-134 has no dive spots

METEOR FALLS
    Walk: Zubat (1F), Solrock (OR), Lunatone (AS), Bagon (B1F Special Room)
    Horde: Zubat x5 / Bagon x5 (B1F Special Room)
    Surf: Zubat (1F), Golbat, Solrock (OR), Lunatone (AS)
    Swarm: Deino, Druddigon, Clefairy

RUSTURF TUNNEL
    Walk: Whismur
    Horde: Whismur x5

GRANITE CAVE
    Walk: Zubat, Makuhita (1F-B1F), Abra, Geodude (1F), Aron (B1F-B2F), Mawile (B2F; OR), Sableye (B2F; AS)
    Horde: Zubat x5 / Makuhita x5 (1F) / Aron x5 (B1F-B2F) / Mawile x5 (B2F; OR) / Sableye x5 (B2F; AS)
    Rock Smash: Geodude, Nosepass
    Swarm: Timburr, Axew, Onix

PETALBURG WOODS
    Grass: Zigzagoon, Wurmple, Silcoon, Cascoon, Shroomish, Taillow, Slakoth
    Horde: Wurmple x5 / Zigzagoon x5 / Shroomish x5
    Swarm: Cottonee, Paras, Phantump

JAGGED PASS
    Grass: Numel, Machop, Spoink
    Horde: Machop x5 / Spoink x5
    Swarm: Ponyta, Mankey, Tyrogue

FIERY PATH
    Walk: Numel, Grimer, Slugma, Toakoal, Machop, Koffing
    Horde: Numel x5 / Grimer x5 / Slugma x5
    Swarm: Roggenrola, Diglett, Tyrogue

MT. PYRE (INTERIOR)
    Walk: Shuppet, Duskull
    Horde: Duskull x5 (OR) / Shuppet x5 (AS)

MT. PYRE (EXTERIOR)
    Grass: Duskull (OR), Shuppet (AS), Meditite, Vulpix, Wingull (Base), Chimecho (Summit)
    Horde: Duskull x5 (OR) / Shuppet x5 (AS) / Meditite x5 / Vulpix x5
    Swarm: Elgyem, Bronzor, Growlithe

TEAM MAGMA/AQUA HIDEOUT
    Surf: Tentacool
    Super Rod: Wailmer, Staryu

SEAFLOOR CAVERN
    Rock Smash: Graveler
    Surf: Golbat, Tentacruel

CAVE OF ORIGIN
    Walk: Golbat, Mawile (OR), Sableye (AS)
    Horde: Zubat x5

VICTORY ROAD 1F-B1F
    Walk: Golbat, Hariyama, Mawile (OR), Sableye (AS), Lairon, Loudred, Medicham
    Horde: Zubat x5 / Aron x5 / Loudred x5
    Surf: Tentacool, Golbat, Tentacruel
    Super Rod: Luvdisc, Wailmer

VICTORY ROAD B2F
    Surf: Golbat

SHOAL CAVE (LOW TIDE)
    Walk: Golbat, Spheal, Sealeo, Snorunt
    Horde: Zubat x5 / Spheal x5 / Snorunt x5 (B3F)
    Swarm: Cubchoo, Delibird, Dewgong

SHOAL CAVE (HIGH TIDE)
    Walk: Golbat, Spheal, Sealeo
    Horde: Spheal x5 / Zubat x5
    Surf: Tentacool, Golbat, Tentacruel
    Swarm: Cubchoo, Delibird, Dewgong

NEW MAUVILLE
    Walk: Magnemite, Voltorb
    Horde: Voltorb x5 / Magnemite x5

SEA MAUVILLE
    Surf: Tentacool, Wingull (Outside), Pelipper (Outside)

SEALED CHAMBER
    Surf: Tentacool, Zubat, Golbat
    Super Rod: Wailmer, Horsea

SCORCHED SLAB
    Walk: Golbat
    Surf: Zubat, Golbat

SKY PILLAR
    Walk: Golbat, Claydol, Ariados, Mawile (OR), Sableye (AS)
    Horde: Golbat x5 / Ariados x5 / Swablue x5

SAFARI ZONE
    Grass: Psyduck, Doduo, Gloom, Rhyhorn (Area 1), Donphan (Area 2), Xatu (Area 3), Pikachu (Area 4)
    Tall Grass: Psyduck, Doduo, Gloom, Heracross (Area 1), Pinsir (Area 2), Wobbuffet (Area 3), Girafarig (Area 4)
    Horde: Doduo x5 / Oddish x5 / Psyduck x5
    Surf: Psyduck
    Good Rod: Magikarp, Goldeen
    Super Rod: Seaking
    Swarm: Kakuna, Pidgeotto, Buneary

BATTLE RESORT
    Surf: Tentacool, Mantyke, Tentacruel, Mantine
    Good Rod: Magikarp, Tentacool, Remoraid
    Super Rod: Remoraid, Octillery

Note: They don't have specific names, so good luck finding which island contains which Pokemon.

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Tangela, Glameow, Sunkern, Mincinno

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Tangela, Purugly, Sunkern, Vulpix

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Tangela, Purugly, Sunkern, Petilil

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Tangela, Purugly, Sunkern, Cherrim

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Sunkern, Petilil, Audino

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Forretress, Happiny

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Audino, Sunkern

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Kricketune, Larvesta

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Venomoth, Zebstrika, Xatu, Darmanitan

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Venomoth, Zebstrika, Xatu, Maractus

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Venomoth, Zebstrika, Xatu, Persian

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Venomoth, Zebstrika, Xatu, Tangela

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Audino, Xatu

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Munna, Ditto

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Darmanitan, Larvesta

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Purugly, Porygon

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Forretress, Donphan, Kricketune, Stantler

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Forretress, Donphan, Kricketune, Rufflet

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Forretress, Donphan, Kricketune, Vullaby

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Forretress, Donphan, Kricketune, Girafarig

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Darmanitan, Magby

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Zebstrika, Elekid

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Xatu, Munna, Porygon
    Rock Smash: Graveler, Crustle

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Audino, Happiny, Tangela
    Rock Smash: Graveler, Crustle

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Klink, Tynamo
    Rock Smash: Graveler, Boldore

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Klink, Tynamo, Excadrill, Onix

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Tynamo, Cofagrigus, Slowpoke

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Unown

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Klink, Cofagrigus

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Tynamo, Excadrill, Ditto

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Tynamo, Onix

A FARAWAY PLACE
    Grass: Tynamo, Slowpoke

FYI: I don't have the game yet, as of this post. This was taken from ProjectPokemon's data dump.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  12. Serebii

Had a couple of people ask me about the story. Seriously, I don't want to spoil just yet. Will wait for more people to get the game first. It is similar to RS's but more in depth and more characterisation to it.

13. Serebii

Since I started yesterday, a second Mirage Island has opened up. This one, Mirage Cave, has Cofagrigus, Tynamo & Slowpoke in it. The last one is nowhere to be found.

As such, it seems the mirage islands you find change each day. Nameless Cavern, Pathless Plain and Fabled Cave are still here though so it seems the legendary islands stay while the mirage ones shift.

14. Serebii

Oh, I had to do this one. Sorry Internet

Inside the Battle Maison, there's a person mentioning that he's scouted the Pike Queen and questions if anyone matches Scott's standards

15. Serebii

Pokémon listed as Swarms above aren't Swarms but are the Nat Dex Pokémon that appear randomly in the grass, shaking it, for DexNav

16. Serebii

Beaten the Elite Four second time round. All have Mega Evolutions and I got the Unova Starters. Again, didn't get Hidden Ability

17. Serebii

Thanks to a certain leak, I'm going to jump on the Elite Four again and see if that triggers something else.

18. Serebii

And that's that confirmed. After another bout with the Elite Four, when you exit your house, Birch calls you again and this time, he has mistaken his wife for a wild Pokémon. Classic. This time, Sinnoh starters. Once again, no Hidden Ability so either they definitely don't have any, or I have the worst luck, most likely the former.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. Serebii

Just throwing my living dex onto ORAS briefly to fill my dex up. Shouldn't take long.

20. Serebii

All done. I should probably have left them in Bank rather than on X but I digress

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.