• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
That leaves just Lucarionite and Garchompite that I just can't find at the moment. I'll do another runthrough tomorrow but chances are they're unlockables

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Ok one last thing, then I'm going to grab a couple hours of sleep since I have been up ungodly hours. Will be back in a few hours, probably before it goes up on the US eShop

skrelp.jpg

Skrelp & Dragalge's Hidden Ability is now available. All Pokémon findable with DexNav are so that means all Pokémon in grass, caves, surfing and fishing can have their Hidden Abilities through this game. The higher the DexNav Level for them, the better the chance for it.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I just got my copy of Alpha Sapphire.

Since Serebii pretty much covered the main stuff, I'll post my findings about the minor stuff -- item locations for TMs, berry plots, secret base locations, cross-gen references, interesting NPC conversations, and other whatnot.

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
When you StreetPass with someone, you share Secret Bases as you probably know by now, but you also can share a Mirage Island.

Each game has a specific Mirage Island available each day. When you StreetPass with someone, you gain access to that person's island as well as yours in the same day.

Not too shabby

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
- You can still sit on stuff
- Sneaking is enabled by default
- You can only transfer your demo rewards once a day. I sent the Pokeball set for today. Glalie can wait. To send the items, open the demo then talk to Steven. Select 'Send to full game'. Then open ORAS. At the main menu, select 'Pokemon Link'.
- Critical capture mechanic is still in this game.
- When you catch a Pokemon, you are not only shown the Dex entry. You can freely rotate, zoom, hear its cry, or even see its different animations. It also records the number times the Pokemon was encountered.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
- Route 2 Berries: Oran x2, Pecha x2
- Route 2 Items: Potion
- I encountered a Lv. 13 Lotad with Sweet Scent on Route 102 using the DexNav. +10 levels above the usual encounters.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
On Route 104 (South), there's a little boy who asks for a Potion. I gave him one.
I don't know if it triggered anything... There was some jingle of some sort, as if I achieved something. Will look into this further and see if other NPCs request for items.

Route 4 (South) Berries: 2 Oran, 2 Pecha
Route 4 (South) Items: Pokeball (reachable via Petalburg Woods)

Petalburg Woods Items: Paralyze Heal, Ether

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
So, regarding Regigigas, it seems to be a bit complicated

You need:
All three Regis
A Castelia Cone, possibly attached to Regice
Take them all the island cave.

Done all that but it's still not activating. It gives the notification that I'm in the right place (Pacifidlog has a person who gives hints), but I must be missing something

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Route 4 (North) Berries: Oran x2, Cheri x2, Pecha x3 / Oran x4, Cheri x4, Oran x4
Route 4 (North) Items:
- TM49 Echoed Voice (given by kid south of Flower Shop)
- X Attack (north of Flower Shop)
- Cheri Berry (given by kid in Flower shop)
- Chesto Berry (given by old man near berry patch)

Status
Not open for further replies.