• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Pokémon X/Y Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
It seems Aurorus' Hidden Ability is Snow Warning

McDanger

lv 27 gible learns dragon claw

lv 40 gabite learns dig

binacle moves
lv 20 - clamp
lv28 - rock polish
lv32 - ancient power
lv 37 - fury cutter

lv 42 - tyrantrum learns thrash

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Quoted from the discussion thread. Definitely interesting
The backpacker who talks about another region in the hotels you visit gave me this item - this was on the fourth day I found and spoke to him,

http://i42.*******.com/2lc4idw.jpg

There was also a maid outside who hinted that you maybe shouldn't sell the item or throw it away, so it'll obviously be of use at some point in the future. The backpacker also states that the region he's talking about is not any of the previous five.

McDanger

i've found heart scales rock smashing on route 8 as well as max revives, max ethers, hard stones, and soft sand

Grey Wind

Couple of movesets:

Pancham learns Work Up at level 10
Pancham learns Karate Chop at level 12
Pancham learns Comet Punch at level 15
Pancham learns Slash at level 20
Pancham learns Circle Throw at level 25
Pancham learns Vital Throw at level 27
Pancham learns Body Slam at level 33
Pangoro learns Entrainment at level 45
Pangoro learns Parting Shot at level 48
Pangoro learns Sky Uppercut at level 52
Pangoro learns Hammer Arm at level 57
Pangoro learns Taunt at level 55

Tyrunt learns Ancient Power at level 26
Tyrunt learns Dragon Tail at level 30
Tyrunt learns Crunch at level 34
Tyrunt learns Dragon Claw at level 37
Tyrunt learns Thrash at level 40
Tyrantrum learns Earthquake at level 47
Tyrantrum learns Horn Drill at level 53
Tyrantrum learns Head Smash at level 58
Tyrantrum learns Rock Slide at level 68

Clauncher learns Water Pulse at level 34
Clawitzer learns Smack Down at level 42
Clawitzer learns Aqua Jet at either level 47 or 48
Clawitzer learns Muddy Watter at level 53
Clawitzer learns Dark Pulse at level 57
Clawitzer learns Dragon Pulse at level 63
Clawitzer learns Aura Sphere at level 67

Venusaur learns Petal Blizzard at level 50

Thanks to Mays for pming me these.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Your rival on route 14 has a level 35 Meowstic, a level 35 Absol, and a level 37 Starter

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Here's something interesting...

During battles, if you look at the battle environment, there are sometimes a fruit-bearing tree behind the opponent Pokémon.

When my Golbat attacked my opponent using Air Cutter, I noticed that the tree also got hit and the fruit fell off. After the battle, there was a message that the player picked it up, and it turned out to be a berry. I guess this is one method of obtaining berries.

The variety of berries I've gotten so far are: Kasib, Shuca, Colber, Payapa, Rindo, Lum, Wiki, Chesto, Rawst, Babiri, Aguav, and Wacan. Pretty sure there's more.

I don't think they are location-specific though. I've gotten Kasib, Shuca, and Payapa several times in several different routes.

Also, I haven't tried other attacks aside from Air Cutter, but I'm guessing that any wide-ranged attack can hit the tree.

More berries I've found: Kebia, Charti, Sitrus, and Chilan.

Here's more update to the list of berries I found: Persim, Chople, Occa, and Figy.

McDanger

Here's something interesting...

During battles, if you look at the battle environment, there are sometimes a fruit-bearing tree behind the opponent Pokémon.

When my Golbat attacked my opponent using Air Cutter, I noticed that the tree also got hit and the fruit fell off. After the battle, there was a message that the player picked it up, and it turned out to be a berry. I guess this is one method of obtaining berries.

The variety of berries I've gotten so far are: Kasib, Shuca, Colber, Payapa, Rindo, Lum, Wiki, Chesto, Rawst, Babiri, Aguav, and Wacan. Pretty sure there's more.

I don't think they are location-specific though. I've gotten Kasib, Shuca, and Payapa several times in several different routes.

Also, I haven't tried other attacks aside from Air Cutter, but I'm guessing that any wide-ranged attack can hit the tree.

adding to this, twister also knocks down berries

lv 55 garchomp gets dragon rush

lv 26 horsea gets twister
lv 30 horsea gets brine

lv 23 rhyhorn gets rock blast

lv 47 sliggoo gets dragon pulse

lv 55 goodra gets power whip

lv 25 bagon gets ember

lv 41 gyarados gets hydro pump, I think gyarados has the same moves as 5th gen

Status
Not open for further replies.