• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Pokémon X/Y Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDanger

004_zps715fef6b.jpg

caught a shiny pinsir, had to send it to a friend cause i cant do pics

barbaracles moves
lv 43 - night slash
lv 48 - razor shell
lv 53 - cross chop

R_N

During her Gym Battle Olympia, She apparently has 2 Hyper Potions. I could knock her Sigilyph to 95% in single turn. She use it on her Pokémon, Restoring her the HP to full.

All boss trainers have 2 potions. I think Ramos is the first one to use Hyper Potions, Grant & Korrina use 2 super potions

Kreis

Still Dirrty
At level 57, Diggersby learns Earthquake.

Chesnaught learns Wood Hammer at level 55.

Delphox learns Future Sight at level 69 (heh, 69, amirite)

Greninja learns Haze at level 56

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I love how the battle-item-run-Pokemon options during battle can have their background changed. Currently I'm using the "Eevee" one.

Also, lol the new PC admin, Cassius, is a punk guy....who lives in Camphrier, of all places.

Anyway

Girl trainer customization

You get Poke Ball Baby Doll Tee (Green) and Skinny Jeans (Aqua) since the start.

Santalune's Boutique has these hats and accessories on today (Wednesday):
- Felt Hat (Navy Blue) for 800 Pokedollar
- Felt Hat (Pale Pink) for the same price
- Cycling Cap (White) for the same price
- Fedora (Red) for the same price
- Logo Cap (Black) for 1600 Pokedollar
- Artificial Flower Pin (Pink) for 500 Pokedollar
- Button (Lime Green), Button (Pink), and Button (Purple) for the same price

Items

There's a Guard Spec. in Parfum Palace's garden maze, specifically in the upper left corner, near the Poke Ball statue. It's in an item ball, so you can't miss it.

The room in Parfum Palace that contains Amulet Coin is in the 2nd floor, enter from the left, then enter the first room you see.

As Serebii has mentioned just recently, you can find White Herb by cutting the long grasses in the background during battle, in similar way as cutting berries off trees. Well, you can also find Power Herb in the same way. It is possible that Mental Herb can also be found in this way.

Route 6 also has a Super Repel on the left long grass maze, just several steps from the Poke Fan family, on the left side of the maze. Just after the family there are two paths, take the left path. There's a small elevated area where the Super Repel is, and it's in an item ball.

Pokemon level-up moves

Skiddo learns Leech Seed at lv 12, Worry Seed at lv 16, Synthesis at lv 20, Take Down at lv 22
Pikachu learns Electro Ball at lv 18, Double Team at lv 21, Nuzzle at lv 23
Panpour learns Scald at lv 22

Other

The move Faint Attack is now Feint Attack.

McDanger

Darkflamefenix sent me a few base moves for different pokemon

Charizard: flare blitz, heat wave, shadow claw, air slash

Chesnaught: feint , belly drum

Blaziken : fire punch, high jump kick

Talonflame : Flare Blitz and Brave Bird

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Here's the most updated list of berries I got from wild encounters:

Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, Rawst, Aspear, Leppa, Oran, Persim, Lum, Sitrus, Figy, Wiki, Mago, Aguav, Iapapa, Occa, Passho, Wacan, Rindo, Yache, Chople, Kebia, Shuca, Coba, Payapa, Tanga, Charti, Kasib, Haban, Colbur, Babiri, Chilan

Status
Not open for further replies.