• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Pokémon X/Y Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Sorted it. I hate PHP at times

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Well, How about you see how I'm doing in-game: PGL is online. Most people Will have their Profiles set to Private.. However, I've enabled people to see several pages on my PGL Profile, without logging in: http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/Q-199-2314-K/timeline

Because I'd rather not everyone see who's on my friends list, I've chosen to make it Friends only.

Medals are back.. and I've got a feeling that I'm going to have to make this guide again!

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Pokemon level-up moves

Pikachu learns Slam at lv 26, and Thunderbolt at lv 29
Panpour learns Taunt at lv 25, Fling at lv 28, Acrobatics at lv 31, and Brine at lv 34
Skiddo learns Bulldoze at lv 26 (I found this to be really helpful) and Seed Bomb at lv 30, also, I found out that Gogoat can learn Surf via HM (which is nice, since Gogoat can go Mixed, looking at its stats - or at least my Gogoat's stats)

Girl trainer customization

Cyllage's Boutique on Wednesday:

- Sport's Cap (Green) for 1700 Pokedollar
- Wide-framed Sunglasses (Yellow) for 1200 Pokedollar
- Tote Bag (Red) for 8600 Pokedollar (IMO, it's very very too expensive for something that doesn't look that much different compared to the default pink tote bag -_-)
- Poke Ball Baby Doll Tee (Yellow) for 2100 Pokedollar
- Short Parka (Lime Green) for 2400 Pokedollar
- Striped Tank Top (Pink) for 1800 Pokedollar
- Skinny Jeans (Blue) for 5800 Pokedollar
- Accented Jeans (Red) for 2900 Pokedollar
- Damaged Skinny Jeans (Blue) for 3000 Pokedollar
- High Tops (Pink), High Tops (Yellow), and High Tops (Purple) for 4800 Pokedollar - High Tops are shoes, btw

------

Cyllage's Boutique on Thursday:

- Logo Cap (Pink) for 1600 Pokedollar
- Wide-framed Sunglasses (Red) for 1200 Pokedollar
- Enamel-striped Purse (Blue) for 2800 Pokedollar
- Poke Ball Baby Doll Tee (Aqua) for 2100 Pokedollar
- Jean Shorts (Pink) for 2400 Pokedollar
- Knee Socks (Blue) for 800 Pokedollar
- Short Parka (Pink) for 2400 Pokedollar
- Accented Jeans (Lime Green) for 2900 Pokedollar
- Midriff Halter Top (Aqua) for 2100 Pokedollar
- Damaged Jean Shorts (Blue) for 2700 Pokedollar
- Leggings (Black) for 1000 Pokedollar

The High Tops shoes from previous day are also available, so I guess the shoes are the only thing that do not change.

Santalune's Boutique on Thursday:

- Felt Hat (Brown) for 2400 Pokedollar
- Logo Cap (Pink) for 1600 Pokedollar
- Button (Gray) for 500 Pokedollar

Other than that, it's the same things as yesterday.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
It appears that the Pokemon used by your opponent in the Inverse Battles are not set, as I saved beforehand and quit in the middle of the battle, and came back. The first team he had was Flareon, Crustle, and Shedinja, and the second team is Kecleon, Flareon, and Mr. Mime, so it looks as if there may be a certain pool of Pokemon he chooses from, but otherwise it's randomized. (note that this is the first time battling him, so all of his Pokemon are level 55)

Also in Terminus Cave there are Pokemon that swoop down from above (like the other caves), and so far I've encountered Noibat and Ariados

Terminus Cave also appears to do the same thing as Wulava mentioned earlier with Berries, but not with Berries. Got a Damp Rock from a battle after a Steelix used Stone Edge

McDanger

it appears the salamence line has the same moves as 5th gen

also now if you delay an evolution, the pokemon gets an experience boost similar to holding a lucky egg, but less, about a 1.2, 1.3 boost

Grey Wind

@mcdanger: What level of affection did you have with it in amie? Because I know that can affect it too.

Honedge learns Night Slash at level 35.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
An NPC tells me that Pokemon can't be frozen under Sun, don't think this was a mechanic previously

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
@mcdanger: What level of affection did you have with it in amie? Because I know that can affect it too.

EXP boost is the first effect you get in Amie. You get it as soon as your Pokemon reaches 2 hearts.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Diggersby learns Hammer Arm at level 60.

I'm honestly not intentionally training it. It's my HM slave and it's just tagging along for the EXP ride. Don't think any less of me, SPPF!

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Greninja learns Hydroh Pump at level 60

Chesnaught learns Hammer Arm at level 60

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Hordes of Arbok appear on Route 19 (in the purple flowers at least), and Sudowoodo appears in Hordes on Route 20 with Trevenants

Route 21 the first trainer has a level 55 Sableye and a level 56 Crustle

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I had a member PM me this today:

Not sure if anyone has picked up on this, but I taught my Delphox Shadow Ball through the move relearner, and on top of this, Delphox also tried to learn Mystical Fire again at level 65. Thought this would help. Thanks.

and had another member send me this:

Delphox tries to get Mystical Fire again at 75, not 65. The same occurs for the other starters' sig moves, IIRC.

Lovely.

Last edited:

McDanger

i havnt used amie yet, i noticed it with a gible that was past lv 24 and when i was delaying for dragon claw with shelgon

noibat gets air slash at lv 48
noivern gets hurricane, dragon pulse, boomblast, and moonlight through move relearner (lv 1)

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Azumarill learns Play Rough at Level 50, first deviation from the BW2 moveset

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Greninja learns Night Slash at level 70

Chesnaught learns Giga Impact at level 70

A member sent me this:
jwla said:
I got two Prism Scales from the green trash bins in Pokémon Village today. Just a heads up!

I got a prism scale too, as well as some other items I already forgot about. Mushrooms I think?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Just a nice little interesting reference I found...

A Punk inside the Shalour Pokemon Center said, "I've been playing this totally sweet game recently. You play as some cool little dude who runs around and attacks enemies to the beat of the music." To those who doesn't know, this guy references HarmoKnight, which is GF's recent rhythm game on the 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.