1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by Serebii, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Earthia100

Earthia100 Well-Known Member

Considering some battles were arguably "not completed" (such as the one a cerulean gym) and the fact that our hero, Ash/Satoshi, has lost a lot of battles, that would be very difficult. And you would have to do that for every character. Most importantly, with some characters, it said they have had a battle but it never said that they won or lost. On top of that, some characters have badges, but we have no idea if they had to re-match the leader to obtain them. And look at Ash's Straiton gym challenge. He could have had three separate battles, or one big one.

2. NoDice

NoDice The Sandstorm Slayer

Ok this might be a stretch... actually it is a stretch. I was wondering if it would be possible to update the Join Avenue page with a picture showing the phrase the customers say when they want to find a specific store and having an outline on the key words. Then, maybe have a table that has all the "key words" in Japanese along with the store name and translations so that people playing this (until the English release) could upgrade their Join Avenues a bit easier?

3. Fexus

Fexus explrsqe

Hey Serebii, can you make a page (or update one) for the different items you can get as prizes for BP in BW2? Y'know, all the items and their costs and such. Apologies if this has already been made.

4. bwburke94

bwburke94 Member

How about this for a suggestion: update that "Fake Pokémon" page with English names and the removal of those not intended to mislead.

5. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unova/pwt.shtml

6. Serebii

We're working on it

7. NoDice

NoDice The Sandstorm Slayer

Good to know- looking forward to it! Also, the PWT page in the BW2 section could probably use those BP prize lists included in there- and the move tutor page could use the Draco Meteor, FWG Beam, and Pledge tutors as well.

8. Mr Spaz

Mr Spaz Loading title. Please wait.

Planning to add the Shiny Onix from the recent episode in Japan to this page?

9. t00lb0x31

t00lb0x31 < AzurePride (White)

Looking at the Pokemon Conquest sections, it seems as though to just have the Japanese translations for the terms like Strength, Intelligence, and Appeal instead of the English terms of Power, Wisdom, and Charisma. I feel like Conquest is one of the more complex spin-offs so in turn it should have a more in depth and accurate coverage.

10. Auraninja

Auraninja Gre-nin-ja!

Serebii, could you make a list of predetermined shinies?

Off the top of my head:

Gyarados
    Raikou
    Entei
    Suicune
    Gible
    Dratini
    Haxorus

And some more events.

11. Serebii

Not a bad idea. Will add that to the Shiny page

12. Serebii

It has indepth coverage, I've just been incredibly busy focusing on a priority to change some minor translation changes

13. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Well-Known Member

When you get the chance, can you update trainers like Cynthia, Hugh, Alder, Banjirou, N, Cheren (Memory Link) & Bianca (Memory Link), the Shadow Triad, Corless, the Striaton TRiplets Nshino & Morimoto with their Challenge Mode Teams? They're Pokémon's levels do increase a bit (and moves probably change as well). Also, the gym leader's Pokémon get level boosts as well. It does say for the Gym Leaders & Elite Four that levels vary, but it would be helpful to put what the Challenge Mode Levels are when you get the chance.

I know you're busy with other things and probably didn't have the time to update with this stuff yet, so yeah. I can see why you haven't updated it yet because there are a ton of trainers!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
  14. t00lb0x31

t00lb0x31 < AzurePride (White)

No worries. I know there's an enormous amount of coverage on the site so I just wanted to let you know of a few minor things I would like done when there's time.

15. bwburke94

bwburke94 Member

Game Mechanics pages still need some updates with pictures from Gen V (preferably BW2 due to the more detailed sprites) and English names for various Gen V stuff. The page on cross-generation compatibility also needs updates for Gen III/IV and IV/V compatibility, along with miscellaneous Ranger-related stuff.

16. G50

G50 No longer posting

Under each location where items are listed, I think adding the specific location (and/or from who) would be very helpful.

17. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

We'll sort that out at some time, I've going to need to complete Trading/Transferring article I said I'd do soonish.

18. Serebii

Their levels do increase (as do all trainers levels in the post game), but their moves etc. do not. When they do, we have it listed already. As for the levels, it appears they scale as I've seen a couple of conflicting reports. I'm not going to list each possible level as that'd just clutter the entire thing up

19. Serebii

Care to state examples? The Ranger stuff is irrelevant. Cross-generation compatibility will be done but what else? I'm sure I caught all the English name stuff back last year

20. Auraninja

Auraninja Gre-nin-ja!

Since you included just the in-game shinies on the shiny page, perhaps you can put a special page within the event dex that lists every shiny event Pokemon such as the beasts, Eevee, Milotic, those dragons, etc.

Thank you for taking my initial suggestion as well, Serebii.