• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Crystal_Knight

Dragon Tamer
Hey I have a suggestion for the main website page. How about a Pokémon Evolutions page, that's solely dedicated to all the pokemon in the games who evolve, that also show and list how they evolve and with what if they don't evolve by simply leveling up? How hard is it copy and paste the evolution icons in the pokedexs and put them all on one page going down? *lol* It'd be easier to QUICKLY locate the pokemon we want evolution info on.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Hey I have a suggestion for the main website page. How about a Pokémon Evolutions page, that's solely dedicated to all the pokemon in the games who evolve, that also show and list how they evolve and with what if they don't evolve by simply leveling up? How hard is it copy and paste the evolution icons in the pokedexs and put them all on one page going down? *lol* It'd be easier to QUICKLY locate the pokemon we want evolution info on.

We do have that in the Gen V dex. I'm working on new functions for the new methods in XY

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
You could add a Gen I and Gen II pokedex on each respective pokemon for those gens. You have a pokedex for Gen 3,4,5 & 6 so why not complete it?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Actually, Combined Gen 1+2 Pokédex has been around for along while, it's a little dated, but there: http://serebii.net/pokedex/

Okay great but would it be possible for Serebii to add hyperlinks for each Pokemon in that pokedex to the main pokedex page for each of those Pokemon so when you go to the main page, the Gen bar at the top goes all the way from Gen 1 to Gen 6 rather than Gen 3 to Gen 6?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Okay great but would it be possible for Serebii to add hyperlinks for each Pokemon in that pokedex to the main pokedex page for each of those Pokemon so when you go to the main page, the Gen bar at the top goes all the way from Gen 1 to Gen 6 rather than Gen 3 to Gen 6?
I believe the reason that the Gen bar exists is so you can look at transferring possibilities. Say I had a Registeel in Gen III. Maybe I would want to give it a workable Steel move in Gen 4, but I first wanted to make it know Seismic Toss. That's what I get from it.

Speaking of the Pokedex, I think the third gen would be better if it had the more aesthetically pleasing background as the latter three dex generations did.

One other idea I thought of is to make a compilation page of spin-off Pokemon games that connect to the main series. This would include Pokemon XD and Pokemon Ranger, but it would also include weird examples such as PAL Channel, Battrio, and even Pokemon Pikachu 2.

I think I had other ideas, but I can't pull them out of my head yet.

Edit: You could make a berry lineage chart for X and Y crossbreeding.
You could also make an event dex search criteria for items held by event Pokemon.

Last edited:

Sprinter1988

Is it possible to get more information on the anime in the UK? I seem to remember from years ago the the main page had a "Next in UK" bit under the "Next in Japan" and "Next in US" parts. Is it possible to have this again, or are CITV and Disney XD too erratic regarding when they show new episodes to make this possible?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
An image of a star is far more logical than writing "2 star"

Oh, that's the problem. I can't see a picture of a star, only the code :/

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
How about a link from the pokedex pages to the POTW pages, to aid in helping with useful sets?

loop721

Fly in the Sky
Even though friend safari is a way to get shinies why don't you add it to the shiny page???

Iblis Trigger

DAT IBLIS TRIGGA
It might just be me, but every other forum I've been on has given an option to disable signatures. There are some images in some people's sigs that make me slightly uncomfortable when my parents are in the room. There might be an option already there and I'm being a noob, but I'm just wondering.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
That's more a forum suggestion rather than a serebii.net (the site) suggestion, there's another thread sticky for that in this section.

At any rate, there are settings to hide signatures and etc. Go to settings (very top right of any page or http://www.serebiiforums.com/usercp.php), General Settings from the left sidebar, and right under the 'Thread Display Options' you can turn them on and off. Then Save Changes.
Even though friend safari is a way to get shinies why don't you add it to the shiny page???
Up to Joe, but has it actually been found out whether the shiny Pokémon rate in the FS is different from anywhere else in X&Y for sure, and if so what that rate is?