• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Luthor

I appreciate the improvements to the game mechanics page
https://www.serebii.net/games/forms.shtml

When the chance comes I'd like to suggest another improvement. Could the page have the word unique used less frequently? Its used 17 times and a few synonyms could easily replace some of them.

Also, the upgrades to Arceus with regards to Z-Crystals should probably warrant a mention. Plus it could do with the slight correction for "the astrongest"

The Gastrodon bit definitely needs an improvement the "It is currently unknown" is now out of date.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
https://www.serebii.net/anime/banned.shtml

There's no mention of the recently-banned Passimian episode here, which I think should be added.
We don't have official confirmation it has been banned yet. There have been skipped episodes before.

While I am awaiting official response, for me to say it is banned without any actual proof due to a possible skip would be a massive lack in journalistic integrity and would show me to be a poor webmaster

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Would it be possible to incorporate a clickable/interactive map of Alola on the Pokearth page? At the moment it's the only region not shown visually on the page.

Last edited:

PirateKing

I always thought it would be cool if Serebii had a database for notable Characters in the games, like the Anime Bios.

Like for example, if I click on Blue or Brock or Blaine, I could see what games they appeared in, plus the teams they used in RBY, Stadium, HGSS, BW2, etc.
Maybe with tidbits like battle quotes or ages or bios.

Basically, a Pokearth for people.

Dinoleaf

Change the layout of the site. It's getting kinda old after 2 decades.
Same as the 'Since the release of Pokémon (insert version here), the Discord Chat has been rife with discussion, so be sure to visit it.'
Do we really have to see this sentence with every update?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Be sure to add the Pokedex entries from Let's Go.

Also, can you clarify if the Speed IV when transferring from Go to LG can be reset or not?
You did mention natures can.

Edit: Here is what I think is a good suggestion: List of unobtainable moves. Which moves cannot be in any Pokemon's moveset in Let's Go?

Last edited:

ErinThePup

Would it be possible to either replace the images of the first 151 Pokemon with the Let's Go images in the Gen 7 Pokedex? Or at least as a separate set of images. As a colourblind person it can be hard to tell the difference between the standard and shiny forms of some Pokemon e.g. Alolan Vulpix. The higher res images from Let's Go are much easier to differentiate than the ones from Sun and Moon. The images are used in other places, such as the PokeEarth pages, but not in the Pokedex.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Would it be possible to update the anime guide with western episode numbers (as in, season # + episode of that season, like Season 8 episode 4 for episode 372)? Would make it easier to cross-reference episodes with Pokémon TV and most broadcasters that also uses that numbering scheme.

raichu27

If we were able to get more than one Pikachu hat in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon last month with the codes, I think it should've been a little more specific. Last year, we were only able to choose one. I didn't know that we could choose more than one Pikachu hat last month. I didn't see anything about being able to obtain more than one Pikachu hat here:

https://www.serebii.net/news/2018/26-November-2018.shtml

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
If we were able to get more than one Pikachu hat in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon last month with the codes, I think it should've been a little more specific. Last year, we were only able to choose one. I didn't know that we could choose more than one Pikachu hat last month. I didn't see anything about being able to obtain more than one Pikachu hat here:

https://www.serebii.net/news/2018/26-November-2018.shtml
I would have specified if you could only pick one if you could only pick one though. Unless a restriction is stated, there woudl be none

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I think it would be a fun and refreshing little addition to include an Pokemon Adventures appearances section for the Pokemon of the Week sections of the sites similar to Anime appearances. I think it's also possibly easy for mods who are in charge of the Pokemon of the Week section and have never read the Pokemon Adventures manga to add this since there is already a Adventures Pokedex section in Serebii as a point of reference and eased navigation. Of course I'm not a mod/admin so I have no clue how easy or how hard this is.

shoz999

Something I noticed that's missing in the Pokken Tournament section of the Serebii website that other Pokemon spin-offs tend to have, for example recently Detective Pikachu, is there's no list of Pokemon featuring Pokemon outside of the roster in the stage listings. For example in the Magikarp festival, you get to see a bunch of Magikarp flopping around and a Gyarados in the background. That's the sort of detail I feel like should be mentioned in the Serebii site.

shoz999

You probably already heard this a lot but the Let's Go section desperately needs a Wi-Fi center. Also I don't know how you handle actual main series for the future but I feel that you should plan a wi-fi center ahead of time for 8th gen as well because we all know trades burst open on the start of launch.