1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by Serebii, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Sorry for the late reply. I too think it's badform and I have reported that to Google

2. Najee

Najee New Member

Hi Serebii,

I don't know if you know this yet or not, in sun and moon there's a way to EV train on else isle and for each one pokebean it gives two EV's in the selected stat for up to a team of six pokemon up to ninefy nine beans can be given per session.

P.S. this is figured out through trail and error

3. Luthor

Luthor Well-Known Member

I appreciate the improvements to the game mechanics page
    https://www.serebii.net/games/forms.shtml

When the chance comes I'd like to suggest another improvement. Could the page have the word unique used less frequently? Its used 17 times and a few synonyms could easily replace some of them.

Also, the upgrades to Arceus with regards to Z-Crystals should probably warrant a mention. Plus it could do with the slight correction for "the astrongest"

The Gastrodon bit definitely needs an improvement the "It is currently unknown" is now out of date.

4. Sceptile Master

Sceptile Master Waited over 10 years for customs avatars /s

5. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

6. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

We don't have official confirmation it has been banned yet. There have been skipped episodes before.

While I am awaiting official response, for me to say it is banned without any actual proof due to a possible skip would be a massive lack in journalistic integrity and would show me to be a poor webmaster