1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by Serebii, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Sorry for the late reply. I too think it's badform and I have reported that to Google

2. Najee

Najee New Member

Hi Serebii,

I don't know if you know this yet or not, in sun and moon there's a way to EV train on else isle and for each one pokebean it gives two EV's in the selected stat for up to a team of six pokemon up to ninefy nine beans can be given per session.

P.S. this is figured out through trail and error

3. Luthor

Luthor Well-Known Member

I appreciate the improvements to the game mechanics page
    https://www.serebii.net/games/forms.shtml

When the chance comes I'd like to suggest another improvement. Could the page have the word unique used less frequently? Its used 17 times and a few synonyms could easily replace some of them.

Also, the upgrades to Arceus with regards to Z-Crystals should probably warrant a mention. Plus it could do with the slight correction for "the astrongest"

The Gastrodon bit definitely needs an improvement the "It is currently unknown" is now out of date.

4. Sceptile Master

Sceptile Master Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression

5. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

6. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

We don't have official confirmation it has been banned yet. There have been skipped episodes before.

While I am awaiting official response, for me to say it is banned without any actual proof due to a possible skip would be a massive lack in journalistic integrity and would show me to be a poor webmaster

7. Storm the Lycanroc

Storm the Lycanroc Well-Known Member

Would it be possible to incorporate a clickable/interactive map of Alola on the Pokearth page? At the moment it's the only region not shown visually on the page.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  8. PirateKing

PirateKing Well-Known Member

I always thought it would be cool if Serebii had a database for notable Characters in the games, like the Anime Bios.

Like for example, if I click on Blue or Brock or Blaine, I could see what games they appeared in, plus the teams they used in RBY, Stadium, HGSS, BW2, etc.
    Maybe with tidbits like battle quotes or ages or bios.

Basically, a Pokearth for people.

9. Dinoleaf

Dinoleaf Member

Change the layout of the site. It's getting kinda old after 2 decades.
    Same as the 'Since the release of Pokémon (insert version here), the Discord Chat has been rife with discussion, so be sure to visit it.'
    Do we really have to see this sentence with every update?

10. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

Be sure to add the Pokedex entries from Let's Go.

Also, can you clarify if the Speed IV when transferring from Go to LG can be reset or not?
    You did mention natures can.

Edit: Here is what I think is a good suggestion: List of unobtainable moves. Which moves cannot be in any Pokemon's moveset in Let's Go?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  11. Luthor

Luthor Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  12. ErinThePup

ErinThePup New Member

Would it be possible to either replace the images of the first 151 Pokemon with the Let's Go images in the Gen 7 Pokedex? Or at least as a separate set of images. As a colourblind person it can be hard to tell the difference between the standard and shiny forms of some Pokemon e.g. Alolan Vulpix. The higher res images from Let's Go are much easier to differentiate than the ones from Sun and Moon. The images are used in other places, such as the PokeEarth pages, but not in the Pokedex.

13. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Happy Minun

Would it be possible to update the anime guide with western episode numbers (as in, season # + episode of that season, like Season 8 episode 4 for episode 372)? Would make it easier to cross-reference episodes with Pokémon TV and most broadcasters that also uses that numbering scheme.