• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Can I request more double battling coverage for Pokémon of the Week? There has hardly been any for Generation VIII, which I find is odd considering every official competition so far has been double battles except novelty ones like Extreme Speed.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
May we please have the Expansion Pass Returning Pokémon page divided up by expansion?

It would be nice to know which pokemon are returning in which expansion. Right now it's just one combined list. Having two will make it easier for players to do team planning and other preparations for the DLC.

Last edited:

Auraninja

Try to understand.
May we please have the Expansion Pass Returning Pokémon page divided up by expansion?

It would be nice to know which pokemon are returning in which expansion. Right now it's just one combined list. Having two will make it easier for players to do team planning and other preparations for the DLC.
There are separate lists under the Isle of Armor and the Crown Tundra pages.

https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/expansionpass/theisleofarmor.shtml
https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/expansionpass/thecrowntundra.shtml

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Could you create a page on Available Pokemon in New Pokemon Snap?

I've taken the liberty of documenting everything I've seen so far. As of now, we know of the following:

I've timestamped all of the Pokemon listed here for reference.

Squirtle 0:41
Blastoise 0:48
Pidgeot 0:50
Caterpie 0:23
Pikachu 0:09
Dodrio 0:34
Exeggutor 0:09
Magikarp 0:44
Lapras 0:28
Hoothoot 0:58
Pichu 0:34
Bellosom 0:58
Mantine 0:07
Wurmple 0:58
Wingull 0:09
Pelipper 0:07
Taillow 0:04
Shroomish 0:33
Sharpedo 0:31
Waillord 0:07
Zangoose 0:25
Torterra 0:51
Bidoof 0:04
Drifblim 0:28
Finneon 0:31
Ducklett 0:50
Swanna 0:04
Emolga 0:33
Bouffalant 0:02
Vivillon 0:02
Primarina 0:28
Crabrawler 0:09
Pyukumuku 0:44
Grookey 0:34
Scorbunny 0:38

There also appears to be more shown, but they're not as clearly visible so I can't quite confirm them:

Poliwag 0:25
Stunfisk 0:09
Sandygast 0:09

Auraninja

Try to understand.
Can you detail how Pokemon following you through the Isle of Armor affects happiness?

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
On the page for the master dojo it seems to list everything but a list of level up rewards for the dojo. You get different rewards for each amount of Watts you donate but there's no list of how many watts gets you what items?