• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Amplified

The Legend Lives..
Serebii I have a some what reasonable suggestion. :p I think you should have interactive contests the get the viewers of serebii.net. For example you could have a contest that you allow people to send in their custom banners with the Serebii.net logo on it of course, and the best one would get their banner on the main site.

Discuss the positives and negitives if you want :eek:

Topaz Archer

TheWorldIsQuietHere
I wish Coronis would do those pictures for manga.... why did Coronis stop? Those were eye candy. Maybe if Coronis doesn't want to, someone else could...

Ugobama

Hey joe, wats this new manga character boi thingy? And plz will you tell me if my idea is good or not?

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
It's manga Bios they are a bunch of info about the charactrers in the Manga (Japanese Comic)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I wish Coronis would do those pictures for manga.... why did Coronis stop? Those were eye candy. Maybe if Coronis doesn't want to, someone else could...

What pictures? Pictures from mangas and comics are generally illlegal so we don't do them

i'm not sure if this belongs here, as it is a suggestion thread, but for POTW, you seem to have forgotten about Beautifly....just letting you know :)

Cherimu Dude

^^ and chansey i think

and on the navigaton side bar wouldnt it make more sense to change the pokedex heading from:

r/s/c/fr/lg/e
and to put into chronilogical order:
c/rse/frlg (/dp)

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!

Avalanche.

Grrrr...
Maybe a CT in each of the boards like one for the Anime board or the Path to D/P board just so members from that board could talk with others from that board instead of in the Miscellaneous board were some people dont know anyone.

Sorry if its a lame idea i just see it on other boards all the time.

Flame.exe

Beginning Trainer
Don't know if this has been suggested yet, but maybe scans/summaries of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon manga in issues 207-213 of Nintendo Power.

JuicyPaperclip

<!Seizure Enducing!>
Can I request in the RSEFRLG pokedex, a section of each pokemon that is maximum EP. Which shows the maximum experience points, or expereince points at lv.100, which gives viewres the chance to see how easy each pokemon is to raise. I know it would help me a lot and I was surprised when I saw it didnt have it. If there is trouble obtaining the figures, people could post their own lv.100 pokemon total experience points and everybody can pitch in. This is only if there is trouble obtaining it though. It was just an idea. But back to the point, the total Experience points to be displayed in the pokedex would we good.

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
A Beta Pokemon page? Surely it couldn't eat up too much bandwidth, and many other sites have one. It been a lot easy coming to SPP to se Kurusu than searching the Bulbapedia for it.