• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
That would be illegal

Arquin

Pokéfan
Donate system? this site costs a lot of money... also...if Joe & and others head people (lol) may want to have a information site about their selves if that isn't too personal...

chester

The Amazing chester
Well, that would be alright, but there wuld be plenty of PayPal involved...

Ninjit

Banned
I would really like to see a better organized news system... and something with an RSS feed so that you could bookmark it and see what stories are up etc. The news just sometimes looks sloppy.
Joe has said no on multiple occasions to this idea. I can't exactly remember his reasons, but he said that he wanted to offer just plain old news and information, nothing too fancy or whatever. Anyway, every Pokemon site is now doing it, so I doubt he wants to jump on the bandwagon.

chester

The Amazing chester
We've already said there would, haven't we? THat was ages ago, from what I remember

Xinkc

Knight of Oblivion
the only suggestion I have is to make the font on the Quick Links part of the site (the one that has links to the Home, Forums, Contact, Chat, and Link to Us) bigger

SiegLord

I noticed that only the "animation" sprites are up in the pokedex. Any chance the normal ones will ever be put up. A great job so far! Can't wait for move names/details and the final sprites!

SiegLord

Ah. Must have got them confused. But I remember you having both when Emerald came out, so I was just thinking maybe putting both up now wouldn't be so bad. However, I can understand you are busy man.

SiegLord

Alright. I guess that's okay. Kind of sad, but I guess other sites have them. Although I DO hope the Deoxys/Aruseus/Unknown/other pokemon with different form sprites get up soon! Those will be great!

Last edited:

SiegLord

Hurray! Another brilliant update. The way I see it, there are only a few more things to do! Attackdex (which shoudln't be hard as we now have all the info!) and the remaining sprites for Unown, Deoxys, Minomuchi, Minomadamu, Cherrim, Karanakusi, Toritodon, and Aruseusu. I may have missed a few, but that's the general idea! Keep up the excellent work! We all appreciate what you do Serebii! And believe me, we are all grateful.

Last edited:

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
you can add the type of the new attacks for contests............you already added the attack one but how about for contests........