• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
That's not really relevant for the Pokédex. The Pokédex is an encyclopedia

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
in the pokedex can you show what trainer has which pokemon for the ones trainers have?

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I am hoping that that there is a TCG update soon. If you would like any help with it feel free to PM me!

Darkrai-LordofNightmares

i dont know if anyone else knows but the pokemon.com site just updated with info on the movie, changing mugon to newton, and just bluntly revealing shaymin's sky forme. just thought id let everybody know.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Cool! Is there another big project planned? (Like Pokearth big?)
Not as of yet. There's several things on the go such as a re-jig of the animé section (the first of which has been episode pictures (which I need to get back on with soon with Early to Mid Johto and then its done)) and the upcoming TCG section revival.

However, nothing as big as Pokéarth has been planned, but the stuff we're doing has big database inclusion like Pokéarth did...the bit I'm doing for the animé for example involves a lot of this

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
That's not really a Pokédex worthy thing...

can you atleast make a list of which pokemon you can see from trainers in sinnoh somewhere?

PurpleMew

no promises
can you atleast make a list of which pokemon you can see from trainers in sinnoh somewhere?

If you mean in the game then theres no need because if you battle every trainer before the league then there is no need for a list to be made because you should have seen all the pokemon and see the last ones during the battles in the league.

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Pokemon Ranger 2 Boss Page

I looked through the passages and it seems that a few things aren't exactly true. For example, under Garchomp's passage it says "One of the admins were left behind". I just wen't through that cutscene and Ice actually stayed because he wanted to. Also, instead of saying "one of the admins" you could actually name "Kincaid" or "Heath". So pretty much a revamp of this page would be nice. I realize you made this page while going through the japanese game so you just used logic to guess on a few things.

Also, more of a request, could you change some of the boss pictures to action shots. Or the little scene where on the bottom it says "Drapion".

So this is really just to perfect the site even more.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
Just pointing out that Pokemon.com revealed 3 new MD2 online missions ;)

PokemonFan_Samuel

Pikachu's Owner
Since we got a AnimeDex, would there also be a MangaDex, TCGDex... etc?
Well... I know...
MangaDex requires lots of time from Coronis, and he is super busy...
TCG section is getting an overhaul now, so how about a Dex coming with it?

Faerie

MONS
I don't know if this is plausible, but on the anime or manga summary pages, it would be extremely helpful if there were navigation bars or something so that you could go to the previous or next chapter or episode. It's kind of a hassle to have to press back and scroll through a really long list again, especially since CTRL+F doesn't work on the site in some browsers.

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
Maybe adding a photo-sharing section(with no "inapropriate pictures" of course)

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Well not really a mistake, more of a question. I figured that it would be better to ask here than to start a thread asking it.

Why in the Pokemon of the week section, there are pages for Sandshrew and Sandslash, when they are the exact same pokemon, but Sandslash has superior stats? I understand that there are pages for Charmeleon and Charizard, as Charizard has a different typing from Charmeleon, but not why there are pages for Sandshrew or Sandslash.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 Explorers of Darkness and Time had indeed Rescue Rank Changes.

Normal Rank: Starting
Bronze Rank: 100 points
Silver Rank: 400 points
Gold Rank: 1600 points
Diamond Rank: 3200 points
Super Rank: 6000 points
Ultra Rank: 10000 points
Hyper Rank: 15000 points
Master Rank: 115000 points

Would make a rather nice update to that area.
Not quite sure on the Master Rank.

PokemonFan_Samuel

Pikachu's Owner
Coronis mentioned a while back wanting to do a list like that but I dont know if he will

Ack...
He's too busy...
He doesn't even have time to update all of the detailed bios yet...
It'll be cool if he can make a Mangadex and also complete the ingame pics of the manga (like the ones shown in RGB and Yellow series), but he's busying around with his stuff, so don't bother him unless he finds more time~

TCGdex? Maybe...who knows if it'll happen

Hint hint? You did mention you guys planning something big... :rolleyes:
Looking forward to it!!! :)