• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Good point, I should get to that

The Mega Champion

I suggest something that allows me to pronounce the pokemon names correctly.

How am I supposed to know how to pronounce the pokemon names anyway?

LegendaryGarchomp

Perhaps we could use the reputation system thatVbulletin offers : http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/reputation

You should probably disable negative reputation though so that people aren't giving it out just because they don't like the person.

Sushi Dragonfire

Feel the power
If I may, I would like to suggest a search funtion for the avatars section. It would be easier to search for, say, Politoed, then to search through a bunch of pages of avatars.

Also, could you put screenshots of the most recent eps in the avatars? Mainly that giant explosion in Lake Valor... I don't know if you're already working on that ^^;

harryheart

My idea is about updating the anime section - especially the DVD section and also maybe adding a page with a link to individual pages for the anime in each country and what goes on in the anime for them, you could perhaps create a clickable map for each country so you can click on it and it just makes it that bit more interactable and you could add Pokemon in on parts of the map to make it appealing and Pokemonish - that way people can stay up to date with info of anime coming up in their country and also if its not that major news for the main site they can at least still find it out - and on these pages you could also add DVD listings and all the other things you have for each country such as when episodes will air when the series aired and so on and so people can check when their next new episode will air!

It would take time but I think it would be beneficial!

Camzoman

I have a suggestion for POtW. I would appreciate a clear, recurring tier indication on them. I could obviously check for myslef, but there are several things in there that I could check, but are thre. I just think this would be useful

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I think you can improve your attackdex with adding when every move was used in the anime, by who, and how it looks for every pokemon that have used it. You can also put there some pictures of the move in the anime.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
So you can do attack anime'dex, when every attack has appeared in the anime, and by who.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
serebii whats project vahalla? are you gonna take all of the things you are advised about here and complete them? is this what project vahalla is?

ijea4444

I have one suggestion about Palmer's character biography page.

Palmer is confirmed to have a Milotic. It was seen battling Cynthia's Garchomp in the Movie 12 opening.

It's conformed attacks are: Aqua Ring, Protect and Ice Beam

Actually pokemon movies have been considered for a long time not "canon". I mean yes you could assume the answer, but for completion sake its we cannot technically consider it canon.

Ksi

Multi-Type Trainer
There is something I want to add to the Pokeradar Information. It appears that both Nidoran M and F both also appear on Route 201, and when going after them with the PokeRadar, almost seem common rather than uncommon. They also have a minimum level of 3, which is what I caught them at. They also seem to have a chance of attracting another Nidoran of the opposite sex with the same nature, but different characteristics.

Both the Nidoran M and F I caught have a Calm nature, and they have different characteristics.

Just something I thought I would say.