• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

poix_the_yak

I stay noided

kingofmaelstroms

i think that serebii should have its own tier list. if there already is one i would please like a link to it, but alot of people disagree with certain pokemon on the smogon lists

Penguinist Trainer

I was browsing the official pokemon website today, and I noticed that their were some passwords available for additional missions for Explorers of Sky. I was wondering if you guys would be posting these for other players, because typically I frequent this page more than any other because I think this is the most informative page when it comes to pokemon news.

http://www.pokemonmysterydungeon.com/#/special_missions

Nitro123 (PG)

Needs a user title
Isn't there an Item-Dex here?

Nitro, I think there is an itemdex on serebii.net.

DPPT

RSE

I can't be bothered to put anymore links. There is an items page for every pokemon game. Just click on the game you want and find "items" on the sidebar.

Skirgedot

An Itemdex would be the sh*t, despite Joe's thoughts. There are far more items than berries, decoration included, lots of mechanics around items (again, far more than ol' berries) and lots of diferent locations through the games, still berries got their own dex. I can imagine great things to include on such section.

But I'm not in charge here, so whatevs.

mountainDewie

addicted to mt dew
i think u need to have the overworld sprites (front, back, left side, and right side[and all those in the shiny version]) in the pokedex

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
A button for reporting a whole thread?

Seems that the issue is the acctual thread, sometimes not the posters in it.

Nitro123 (PG)

Needs a user title
Serebii, what about the Itemdex idea?

Nitro123 (PG)

Needs a user title
Whoa, my idea might become part of Serebii! :D
Also, not to get off topic, but for the Poke'mon of the week, if the random number generator is annoying you, could you do Froslass?

mad121212

;142;Maybe you could have a Catch Rate calculator. It's a novel idea that I'm pretty sure no one has done yet to my knowledge. You could just simply enter the Status, Pokeball, Pokemon, and other conditions and find out your percentage.;142;

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
;142;Maybe you could have a Catch Rate calculator. It's a novel idea that I'm pretty sure no one has done yet to my knowledge. You could just simply enter the Status, Pokeball, Pokemon, and other conditions and find out your percentage.;142;

Dragonfree's (a mod) already has one. But it might be nice to have one on serebii as well.

I suggest you should have a massive overhall of the Mystery dungeon section. A lot of items and dungeons are still in japanese, and some pages haven't been updated from pre-release information, even for the sky pages when the info was in the previous game.

Oh, and the spin-off dex still shows the main games side-effects for moves.

mew-the original

Binchsquatch
I was thinging that maybe you could update the Character Bio's of Ash and Dawn to have their teams all be the same length? (Buizel, Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, and Mamoswine) I look at their pages and want to change the pictures to something that fits better oh so badly. Please and thank you very much! ^.^