• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I will update them, when I'm not being swarmed with new stuff. I'm not just going to remove them as they are still useful

Indragon

Back in the USSR
IMO, it's better they stay (despite being outdated and all that) than be removed. Serves no purpose really.

Manchee

extra toasty
Updating Ash's bio with the HD pictures of the Pokémon he's been recalling for the Sinnoh League. And putting in HD pictures for Brock and Dawn's bios of their Pokémon. Dunno... I think this would make things look nicer.

EDIT: Oh, and Jessie's and James's bios.

Last edited:

chibiipompom

Could you possibly add a right-click feature so I can open it a separate tab?

Raikaria

You will obey!
The Nidoran lines and Volbeat and Illumese both have, in the new pokedex, egg, and then showing which pokemon hatches based on the gender.

Miltank and Tauros, however, do not have this. They can both be born from a Miltank's egg.

Just pointing this out, in case it's an omission.

striker

I AM THAT IS
Could you put all the new Gen 5 updates when they come is spoiler tags, cause i (and i shall assume others) dont want to know about the new pokemon/ how they look/ characters etc. before the game comes out, and just today. Mearly after loading the front page i get jumped on by 3 new pokemon i really didnt want to see. I want the RBG experience, something i cant get if i know every pokemon around before the game is even released.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Could you put all the new Gen 5 updates when they come is spoiler tags, cause i (and i shall assume others) dont want to know about the new pokemon/ how they look/ characters etc. before the game comes out, and just today. Mearly after loading the front page i get jumped on by 3 new pokemon i really didnt want to see. I want the RBG experience, something i cant get if i know every pokemon around before the game is even released.
With stuff that isn't officially revealed then yes, I will gladly do that. When the games come out, they'll be tagged too

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Just seconding the spoiler tags idea. I believe you'd said a week or so back that you're planning to do it, so just thought I'd mention it.

Ludicepop!

I live in hoenn.
About the User Ranks. I know a lot of people got their posts erased recently (200 atleast for myself) due to the hacking attacks. Because of this we lost a few User Ranks. How about you guys make it more fun and less spammy for the forums, by letting us pick our own User rank? Of course it would be out of the preset collection you already have for us.

If you think we should "earn" our user ranks by posting, well how about you let us pick from the old ones we had before then? I personally don't like having Eevee, Squirtle and a pink backround with a ribbon as my user rank when I have over 900 posts. I rather pick an older one. This is my opinion, but I'm sure a lot of the other members would appreciate this change.

This is exactly what I was thinking earlier. I mean seriously some ranks have Legendary pokemon on them and then later ranks just have pre evo's on them. So why not be able to keep the cooler ranks?

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Not sure if it's been mention, but do you think you could add a feature in the 4th Gen PokeDex? One where you could search for Pokemon based on Pokeathlon stats.

Ultimate Glalie

Would it be possible to add official art of Pokemon to their Pokedex pages? I know it isn't necessary, but it would be quite a nice addition, IMO.