• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Movie 13 was released in Japan last month...

So... um... synopsis please?

I think the writer(s) for the movie synopsis waits for the DVD to come out. Think about it. Would you be able to write a long document detailing a movie that you just saw in a theater just like that? I don't think so. Just wait for the DVD to come out.

dragonite12342

a challenge section so you dont have to go all around the forums to find them

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I think the writer(s) for the movie synopsis waits for the DVD to come out. Think about it. Would you be able to write a long document detailing a movie that you just saw in a theater just like that? I don't think so. Just wait for the DVD to come out.
Plus, before the movie last year, our usual movie go-er synopsis writer quit

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Plus, before the movie last year, our usual movie go-er synopsis writer quit

The Mega Champion

Alright.

I'll try to be patient then.

V_V

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Have you ever thought of putting a walkthrough on the website for any of the games?

Manene!

I know this has been answered and thousand times, but I don't know what that answer is, so is there a reason you don't go by actual episode numbering? Like, the first episode of "Best Wishes" would be #001 or BW #001 or BW001, but it's listed as 660.

Okay, that didn't sound like a suggestion at all, but if there isn't a particular reason, could you start? I just gets kind of confusing, because after 600+ episodes, it gets confusing because there's so many episodes. Plus, in the Anime Section, when a title is revealed, they use the actual numbers.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I don't know if this has been said but I think it would be cool if you could watch pokemon episodes on this site instead of just looking at the pics.

ForeverFlame

In my opinion, there should be two PoTWs for Gen V, and possibly more if the occasion calls upon it (for example, Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza in one week for when the RSEmakes come out). There's no way you'll be able to cover 649 Pokemon in four years otherwise.

The Mega Champion

I know you're busy with Black and White details... however...

Care to make a statement about that "Pokemon Live Action Movie Trailer" footage that was supposedly "leaked"?

goldoba

Sprites

hi

i found an image of the isshu region sprites, i noticed there were not any sprites.
the sprites are on one image and i don't know if that's a problem.
so my question is if serebii does need the sprites what e-mail adress do i send it to?

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
hi

i found an image of the isshu region sprites, i noticed there were not any sprites.
the sprites are on one image and i don't know if that's a problem.
so my question is if serebii does need the sprites what e-mail adress do i send it to?

nintendo sued serebii and some other sites like pokebeach. no BW images (games only, anime and TCG images are fine) or the site gets shut down. hopefully this isn't permanent, but for now, no images.

Disgruntled Goat

has his moments
nintendo sued serebii and some other sites like pokebeach.

That is not what happened at all. They sent a "Cease and Desist" letter, which is just a warning and a long way off being sued.

This might be a little OT for this thread but did any other sites get threatened? I heard Serebii and Pokebeach, but see people saying "and other sites" so was wondering which other sites got hit?

Tf5174

Nope, only two sites got them and every other fansites had images/video's/sprites.

Because our forum had everything and we diddn't get anything from them.