• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Manchee

extra toasty
Not sure if this is a suggestion or not, but how about HD pics for all of the Pokémon on the main casts' rosters? Ash and Paul were the only ones who got most of their teams updated (though Buizel and Paul's Gliscor still haven't), so I thought it would be nice for the others ;3

BA~

Would it it be possib le to "update" the Moveset Calculator in the Game Mechanics page? Unfortunately, it doesn't have HGSS or Platinum updates, both of which would be invaluable to a competitive battler like me.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Dunno if someone said already but since
Conway, Nando and Ursula became confirmed rivals now, maybe a character page for the 3 of them on the rivals section.

kendobot99

Legendary Tamer
maybe an update on the Pokerus page? it seems as though in DPPt its gotten an upgrade since hoen

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
1)
Would it it be possible to "update" the Moveset Calculator in the Game Mechanics page? Unfortunately, it doesn't have HGSS or Platinum updates, both of which would be invaluable to a competitive battler like me.
Please add the 3rd Gen games to the list, too. Apparently, the Moveset Calculator thinks Counter and Mirror Coat together on Blastoise is illegal, where in fact, it is very possible to get them both on the same Blastoise.
Mirror Coat from a male Corsola and Counter from one of Pokemon Emerald's Move Tutors.

2) Get a team of people to proofread the articles on the site.

Last edited:

CheeseChan.xx

I ♥ Shinji
Okay, this is just an idea, but...
Do you think it'd be possible for threads to be automatically locked after 30days without activity, to stop people from bumping topics?
See, I've accidentally bumped a couple of topics because I didn't know they were inactive...

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
Now that we have a silhouette of Z, 3 ideas.

1) Special Flash Masthead featuring the silhouette of Z, and a countdown clock counting down to Pokémon Sunday.

2) LEGALIZE 5th GEN TALK IN THE SPPF!

EDIT:
3) Go beyond 2, INSTITUE A BRAND NEW 5th GEN SECTION OF THE FORUMS! Bulbagarden already has!

Last edited:
Okay, this is just an idea, but...
Do you think it'd be possible for threads to be automatically locked after 30days without activity, to stop people from bumping topics?
See, I've accidentally bumped a couple of topics because I didn't know they were inactive...

That's why they have dates on them.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Not really a suggestion, but Razor Leaf told me to post it here:

I was in the Useful Wonder Mail S thread in the Mystery Dungeon board, trying to search the thread for a Frozen Rock mission, and this error message came up:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17 bytes) in /home/serebiif/public_html/search.php on line 1011

Also, the pics for the Tangrowth episode need to be fixed.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

1) Special Flash Masthead featuring the silhouette of Z, and a countdown clock counting down to Pokémon Sunday.

EDIT:
3) Go beyond 2, INSTITUE A BRAND NEW 5th GEN SECTION OF THE FORUMS! Bulbagarden already has!
At your time of writing, that was already being done, and 5th gen talk was never "banned"

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

EDIT:
At your time of writing, that was already being done, and 5th gen talk was never "banned"

Typhlorizard

This may take a while, but could you provide a size and maybe weight chart for every pokemon in the pokedex? I thought it was really cool, with the scales in HGSS so perhaps that could be implemented into the 4th gen dex?

Thanks in advance,

-Typhlorizard

Latiosify

Ace Trainer
Episode Guides

Episode guides for "An Egg Scramble" and "Where no togepi has gone before"

I can do them if you want because I have seen these episodes!
:)

SlimShady

Kill your heroes
I suggest that you revert back to your completely professional tone in your PotW. In the Unown one, it looked like the reviewer was trying to be funny and imitate Smogon's reviewers and criticize the bad Pokemon to death.

Phantom Wolf DX

About the Item Dex. It shows some Pokemon Battle Revolution items.

Will it also contain the items and locations of the Pokemon Colosseum and XD games?