• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
Pokedex and Pokemon of the Week

First off I'd like to congratulate you on behalf of the Pokedex update it looks sleek and really nice.
But I have a suggestion for it. Could you provide a link on the Pokemon's pages that have 4th gen POTW movesets? Also have one on the POTW page to the Pokedex entry. That way there's a quick and easy link between the pages and it gives the site a little synergy.
A suggestion: there could be a "invisible link" (not like this->Gallade's POTW Page! Click here!<-not like this).
The link only exists and appears on the page if the POTW page for that particular Pokemon exists. To me it does sound a little complicated to set it up like that but it would save a lot of time so it automatically updates that link when the POTW is updated.
If the whole auto link thing isn't possible still try to link between the Pokedex and POTW please.

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
For the manga section, I was wondering if you could please put a previous and next button and the end of the rounds? It would make navigation so much easier.

talala

For the manga section, I was wondering if you could please put a previous and next button and the end of the rounds? It would make navigation so much easier.

can you do the same with episode guides? instead of having to hit the back button and scroll down to where the next guide you want to see is every time

saar

Shiny Flygon
Can you make a charater bios for the characters of the movies 10-12?
I think each of them is deserve to a page.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
You said that the New Jirachi event has the same specs as the last Jirachi event, but you don't have any page specifying what they are. It's not on the upcoming events page, the event pokemon page, or any HGSS section. Maybe update them?

This was the Draco Meteor one, right?

Edit: NVM, it's been updated.

Last edited:

Manene!

I'd like to see the character bios updated. And by that I mean, the pictures. Like, adding more recent pictures to the main cast. Dawn's Pokemon, there pictures are very old, and aren't in widescreen. And her most recent capture's picture could be a better one. Ash too, with
some of his old Pokemon appearing, those who do, could have their pictures updated.
Everyone's picture at the top of their bio too, Ash has two pictures at the top of the page, none are from Sinnoh. I think putting their picture of whatever they're wearing now is fine. And this goes for everyone. If we see two seconds of Misty or May, if it's a nice enough picture, update it. Paul, Barry, etc. Plus, the widescreens are nice quality, I think. Brighter, more attractive.

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
From now on, could you please put spoiler tags on the new Pokemon that are revealed? I would rather wait until the game comes out to see them.
Once more, any Pokémon revealed through official channels prior to Japanese release will not be hidden. When the games come out, I will spoiler tag things, but until then they will be everywhere so I'm not going to hide them

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
From now on, could you please put spoiler tags on the new Pokemon that are revealed? I would rather wait until the game comes out to see them.
Once more, any Pokémon revealed through official channels prior to Japanese release will not be hidden. When the games come out, I will spoiler tag things, but until then they will be everywhere so I'm not going to hide them

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I've always thought that the Pokemon of the Week pages should have a link to their Pokedex page.

Also, Shell Blade, Grass Mixer and Drill Liner have not yet been added to the BW new attacks page.

Storm704

The Hidden Power guide has a slight error.

I was trying to get my gengar to have Hidden power ice, in the guide its states that i need "13" but it actually is "14". Also Hidden power physic is "13" and electric is "12".

Gengar IV stats: Hp: 28, Atk: 22, Def: 28, Spd: 31, Sp.A: 31, SP.D: 31
this gives me ice. I am using Pokemon Soul Silver.

I haven't tested out the others but hidden power "8" is fire.