• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Ok this might be a stretch... actually it is a stretch. I was wondering if it would be possible to update the Join Avenue page with a picture showing the phrase the customers say when they want to find a specific store and having an outline on the key words. Then, maybe have a table that has all the "key words" in Japanese along with the store name and translations so that people playing this (until the English release) could upgrade their Join Avenues a bit easier?

Fexus

explrsqe
Hey Serebii, can you make a page (or update one) for the different items you can get as prizes for BP in BW2? Y'know, all the items and their costs and such. Apologies if this has already been made.

bwburke94

How about this for a suggestion: update that "Fake Pokémon" page with English names and the removal of those not intended to mislead.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Ok this might be a stretch... actually it is a stretch. I was wondering if it would be possible to update the Join Avenue page with a picture showing the phrase the customers say when they want to find a specific store and having an outline on the key words. Then, maybe have a table that has all the "key words" in Japanese along with the store name and translations so that people playing this (until the English release) could upgrade their Join Avenues a bit easier?

We're working on it

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Good to know- looking forward to it! Also, the PWT page in the BW2 section could probably use those BP prize lists included in there- and the move tutor page could use the Draco Meteor, FWG Beam, and Pledge tutors as well.

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
Looking at the Pokemon Conquest sections, it seems as though to just have the Japanese translations for the terms like Strength, Intelligence, and Appeal instead of the English terms of Power, Wisdom, and Charisma. I feel like Conquest is one of the more complex spin-offs so in turn it should have a more in depth and accurate coverage.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Serebii, could you make a list of predetermined shinies?

Off the top of my head:

Gyarados
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Gible
Dratini
Haxorus

And some more events.

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Looking at the Pokemon Conquest sections, it seems as though to just have the Japanese translations for the terms like Strength, Intelligence, and Appeal instead of the English terms of Power, Wisdom, and Charisma. I feel like Conquest is one of the more complex spin-offs so in turn it should have a more in depth and accurate coverage.

It has indepth coverage, I've just been incredibly busy focusing on a priority to change some minor translation changes

Torpoleon

When you get the chance, can you update trainers like Cynthia, Hugh, Alder, Banjirou, N, Cheren (Memory Link) & Bianca (Memory Link), the Shadow Triad, Corless, the Striaton TRiplets Nshino & Morimoto with their Challenge Mode Teams? They're Pokémon's levels do increase a bit (and moves probably change as well). Also, the gym leader's Pokémon get level boosts as well. It does say for the Gym Leaders & Elite Four that levels vary, but it would be helpful to put what the Challenge Mode Levels are when you get the chance.

I know you're busy with other things and probably didn't have the time to update with this stuff yet, so yeah. I can see why you haven't updated it yet because there are a ton of trainers!

Last edited:

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
It has indepth coverage, I've just been incredibly busy focusing on a priority to change some minor translation changes

No worries. I know there's an enormous amount of coverage on the site so I just wanted to let you know of a few minor things I would like done when there's time.

bwburke94

Game Mechanics pages still need some updates with pictures from Gen V (preferably BW2 due to the more detailed sprites) and English names for various Gen V stuff. The page on cross-generation compatibility also needs updates for Gen III/IV and IV/V compatibility, along with miscellaneous Ranger-related stuff.

G50

No longer posting
Under each location where items are listed, I think adding the specific location (and/or from who) would be very helpful.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Game Mechanics pages still need some updates with pictures from Gen V (preferably BW2 due to the more detailed sprites) and English names for various Gen V stuff. The page on cross-generation compatibility also needs updates for Gen III/IV and IV/V compatibility, along with miscellaneous Ranger-related stuff.

We'll sort that out at some time, I've going to need to complete Trading/Transferring article I said I'd do soonish.

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
When you get the chance, can you update trainers like Cynthia, Hugh, Alder, Banjirou, N, Cheren (Memory Link) & Bianca (Memory Link), the Shadow Triad, Corless, the Striaton TRiplets Nshino & Morimoto with their Challenge Mode Teams? They're Pokémon's levels do increase a bit (and moves probably change as well). Also, the gym leader's Pokémon get level boosts as well. It does say for the Gym Leaders & Elite Four that levels vary, but it would be helpful to put what the Challenge Mode Levels are when you get the chance.

I know you're busy with other things and probably didn't have the time to update with this stuff yet, so yeah. I can see why you haven't updated it yet because there are a ton of trainers!

Their levels do increase (as do all trainers levels in the post game), but their moves etc. do not. When they do, we have it listed already. As for the levels, it appears they scale as I've seen a couple of conflicting reports. I'm not going to list each possible level as that'd just clutter the entire thing up

Serebii

Staff member
Admin

Care to state examples? The Ranger stuff is irrelevant. Cross-generation compatibility will be done but what else? I'm sure I caught all the English name stuff back last year

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Since you included just the in-game shinies on the shiny page, perhaps you can put a special page within the event dex that lists every shiny event Pokemon such as the beasts, Eevee, Milotic, those dragons, etc.

Thank you for taking my initial suggestion as well, Serebii.

Torpoleon

Can you update the B2W2 Move Tutor List with how much shards we'd need? I'm trying to figure out how much Red & Blue Shards I'd need, but you haven't updated with how much shards each move tutor move costs yet.