• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
As for signature Size, we do have a signature check thread. They will say if you're too big, and if there is a certain image that can't stay they may let you know. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...EW-CHECK-OP-TO-LEARN-HOW-TO-SELF-CHECK-IMAGES

I will say that the rules here are generally easy to understand, compared to other sites. For example: Dungeon Defenders 2 : http://forums.dungeondefenders2.com/showthread.php?95246-Forum-Rules (Admittedly, there is lot more explanation compared to our rules. Double posting here is actually a common subforum rule, not a main site rule, but when in doubt avoid it.)

Last edited:

Cerex

Attachments

• VSHex_Maniac.jpg
    VSHex_Maniac.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 83

Folsom

Why? Well, wynaut?
Can you make a trade thread for legendaries because there isnt one and alot of legends arent events

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
You're better off PMing the trade section modes about that via PM (listed at the bottom of the main section: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?271-Trade-Forum). This thread is for suggestions on the website (serebii.net) rather than the forum, and this isn't a forum-wide suggestion either so it's better to PM them rather than post in the forum suggestion thread we have here.

Would you add a bar for Evolution methods in the XY PokéDex? It's there in the BW PokéDex.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
With a growing number of abilities that increase power to certain type of attacks (Strong Jaw and Mega Launcher), why don't you fix the Pokedex instead of saying "Sound Move?" and "Punch Move?" to list the abilities that could amplify the move.

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Hi there!

I noticed that the megas for lat@is twins are listed under the x and y page and not for the omega/alpha one. I realise that they were "discovered" in the coding for x and y but were only officially revealed and obtainable in omega/alpha. I just wanted to know if it was going to be changed or do you intend to keep it there?

Thank you :)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
With a growing number of abilities that increase power to certain type of attacks (Strong Jaw and Mega Launcher), why don't you fix the Pokedex instead of saying "Sound Move?" and "Punch Move?" to list the abilities that could amplify the move.

That's not a bad idea.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
The sprites of Gen VI, including megas need to be added to be used :650:

Gelato

I would like to suggest a few improvements to the XY Pokédex (I don't know if they've been suggested yet - I looked a bit but there's just too many pages in this thread).

1) Make a "Event Only Moves" list. All the way back to Gen III. For example, Meowth should be able to learn Petal Dance from the egg event in 2004. It doesn't have to show the exact event in "Method", just the generation it comes from. It makes it easier to know which moves it can learn in conjunction with that and if the user needs more info, he or she can find it in the Event Database.

2) Include moves from XD Purification in "Transfer Only Moves". For example, Baton Pass for Zapdos.

3) I'd also like to see moves exclusive from the Dream World as well, such as Sludge Wave Ghastly. It could also be in the Transfer Only list.

4) In some cases, the Pokémon is able to learn exclusive event or transfer only moves from multiple methods. I think there should be a "Details" page under the most current method, listing all the ways the Pokémon is able to learn the move. For example, Mewtwo is able to learn Fire Punch from the B2W2 Move Tutor, but can also learn it from the Move Tutor in Emerald, Platinum and HGSS.

5) Being able to sort the moves right there in the Pokémon pages by type, accuracy, power, PP, special effect, etc. would be awesome!

6) Much like the abilities that are not yet available, I'd like to see which shiny Pokémon cannot yet be obtained. You could put a "Shiny not available" in Celebi's page, for example.

7) Not exactly related to the Pokédex, but in the Event Database, I would like to be able to search for a specific evolutionary family instead of just a certain species. For example, when I search for Pikachu, it would be cool if it showed any Pichu events as well, since any Pichu obtained from an event could potentially evolve to a Pikachu with the same moves, OT, ID, etc.

Seraf

I think the font size on the site is insanely small. I'm guessing one of the reasons might be huge amount of content that's on the site.
And I can make it bigger using my browser, but the way it works makes it kinda uncomfortable to watch.

So my suggestion is to make it bigger, even making it just a little bit bigger would be great...

Last edited:

altronliger

Hi I love the information you put up on here. Lowest PokéBall Levels
Too many hacked pokemon sometimes makes it hard to breed legit pokemon.
Would be cool if you could add in the compatible Hidden Abilities along with the compatible Pokeballs that you can breed in Gen6 please...
Thanks

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Also, add some new avatars. Some avatars from strongest mega evolution special episodes would be cool

EDIT: i obviously missed that they have been added. i'll wait for you to add some avatars from the new act then :D

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
What will make you to change the layout of serebii.net? It looks so old. You need to fresh it up a bit.
Back in the old days, Serebii.net had more colors to it, which made the website less desirable in the webpage aesthetics department. Less colors makes a website more desirable believe it or not. Some pages do look worn from age, but Serebii said he would fix that.

On my behalf, I think making a page for all of the Mega evolutions when ORAS comes out would be a good idea. Complete with stats, and mechanics. As a bonus, the descriptions from the main site might be a good idea.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Back in the old days, Serebii.net had more colors to it, which made the website less desirable in the webpage aesthetics department. Less colors makes a website more desirable believe it or not. Some pages do look worn from age, but Serebii said he would fix that.

On my behalf, I think making a page for all of the Mega evolutions when ORAS comes out would be a good idea. Complete with stats, and mechanics. As a bonus, the descriptions from the main site might be a good idea.
Joe said that a long time ago, and still hasn't delivered

venom1950

Ace Trainer
I am just one man and content takes priority.
I love you Joe and all, but just saying. This is a suggestions thread,not a complaints thread. :) No hard feelings. It would just be really nice that serebii.net gets a new, more modern, look. I know that you are alone in this. Try outsourcing it to a friend who is into that kind of stuff.