• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I love you Joe and all, but just saying. This is a suggestions thread,not a complaints thread. :) No hard feelings. It would just be really nice that serebii.net gets a new, more modern, look. I know that you are alone in this. Try outsourcing it to a friend who is into that kind of stuff.

If I outsource something, then the site would no longer be mine. Not happening. I have got prototypes for a new layout, and I was hoping to get it out this year, but ORAS etc. take priority.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
If I outsource something, then the site would no longer be mine. Not happening. I have got prototypes for a new layout, and I was hoping to get it out this year, but ORAS etc. take priority.

You are right on that part. Well i meant by outsourcing to just outsource the design work. I understand. Well thanks Joe for the answers. ;)

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
This is just a suggestion of course, and I feel that there could potentially be a lot of people within the community that would find it useful so here it goes-

Please, if you could, add the Pokedex tables for Min/Max stats into the legendaries section for ORAS. I know that Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys and the Regis wouldnt be a simple copy paste, but the others could easily be pasted in since they are found at level 50- which those stats values exist in the dex already. Actually, if all future sections on higher level gift Pokemon had their Min/Max tables in their respective templates on new pages thast would be amazing!

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
i think a contest attackdex would be great for 3rd, 4th, and 6th gen.

Label a move that is a particular contest type and list the various effects it has in various games.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Is it possible to make a ORAS Berry segment? You can document there all the locations berries are found and where you can obtain them from NPC's and where you can plant them. Just an idea, no need to rush it. ^^

Luthor

Perhaps the cosplay pikachu could do with a link to the main pikachu pokedex page and stating on the page it's abililty.

Xexandaler

I have a request. Can you please make in the Contest section of the Pokedex where it would say what kind of contest the Pokémon is most suited for? Like Delphox for instance. It has mostly Beauty type moves with Clever coming in at second. If it'd be to much trouble to do that, than it's alright to forget about this idea. Thanks for listening though.

raidermegaman

I have a request. Can you please make in the Contest section of the Pokedex where it would say what kind of contest the Pokémon is most suited for? Like Delphox for instance. It has mostly Beauty type moves with Clever coming in at second. If it'd be to much trouble to do that, than it's alright to forget about this idea. Thanks for listening though.

I like this idea. I would find it very useful. It will be a big help to everyone since there is a mega stone gated behind winning master rank contests.

While we are on the topic of contests. I think a contest pokemon trading thread should be added to the 6th gen trading forum

I think a dex nav or sneaking stories thread should be added to the ORAS discussion forum. In it people would be able to talk about the rare pokemon they caught. For example, just now I got a lvl 3 taillow from dex nav/sneaking that had the move boomburst. That move has 140 power and 100 accuracy.

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

The thing with the Pokédex is that it's for data. Putting stuff like that would be akin to putting moveset suggestions in the Pokédex. It doesn't fit.

bobthemonkey

I make it up as I go
I don't know if this is the place to put this but i was hoping someone could link the contest stats page in the ORAS pokedex to the details pages for breeding. None of the links to the breeding stuff on the contest page work and its very annoying having to switch back and forth when figuring out egg moves for my contest pokemon.

Thank you so much I have been a long time viewer and I really appreciate it.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
As a small suggestion, you could make a small section in Game Mechanics page with all Icy Rock, Moss Rock, and Magnetic areas. You could also make a page for form change item locations for Pokemon like Genesect, Kami trio, Meloetta, etc.

As for what I would want, could you make a page of Pokemon with at least one rigged perfect IV (Safari, Legendaries, Baby Pokes, Radar Pokes)?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Not mine, but;
So despite its advertisement Pokemon Amie does NOT Make it easier to evolve those kinds of Pokemon... Maybe this site should mention that in Amie's specific section?

Ascended Dialga

Could you include a drop-down menu for TMs and HMs in the ItemDex?

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
could you upload the advent calendar Avatars to serebii forums? The ones that you can select to use as your one avatar?

I think Ash's character biography page should be updated, specifically the part where it describes some of the Pokemon at Oak's lab.
For example, on Buizel's description, it still says "Now, Buizel is one of Ash's powerhouses with powerful moves such as Aqua Jet at is disposal, it will likely be called upon often for battles," and Gible's description still says it's "sure to be a powerhouse of Ash's team." Those descriptions were accurate when he first obtained those Pokemon back in Sinnoh, but to remain up to date I think it should be updated so it no longer sounds like the Pokemon is still on Ash's team and/or has yet to show its fighting potential.
Looking at the descriptions, this mainly seems to just be an issue with the Sinnoh Pokemon.