• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

V

Shiny Hunter
I think it would be neat if we had spriters collab to make Gijinka trainer sprites. It would take a while, but I think it would be a lot of fun.

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
I just saw that serebii has their own journal similar to the Smog in the competitive forums (nice to see promotion for mah dawg granbull in competitive play). It's been running for months now. I think it's a fantastic feature that might serve well to be displayed on the main website so that more people have access to it.

Shimmer Mint

Cute Pokemon Lover
Just a suggestion but perhaps there could be a new layout in the works? One that works nice on mobile instead of having to zoom in on the tiny navigation bars?

Tables are kind of old fashioned and weren't supposed to be used for layouts to begin with.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Just a suggestion but perhaps there could be a new layout in the works? One that works nice on mobile instead of having to zoom in on the tiny navigation bars?

Tables are kind of old fashioned and weren't supposed to be used for layouts to begin with.

One is in the works, yes.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
The itemdex needs to be updated, at least with the sixth gen fossils and possibly the addition of the red and blue orbs being held items.

Also, it may be nice to have the Ranger pages on Pokearth (Fiore, Almia and Oblivia) to connect to the respective Ranger pages in the spinoff dex.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The itemdex needs to be updated, at least with the sixth gen fossils and possibly the addition of the red and blue orbs being held items.

Also, it may be nice to have the Ranger pages on Pokearth (Fiore, Almia and Oblivia) to connect to the respective Ranger pages in the spinoff dex.

Eh? The ItemDex does state those...

The Super Smash Brothers 3Ds and Wii U page needs updating with a page about the new app that let's you use your 3Ds as a controller for the WiiU version

It would be cool if we could search for a Pokemon in the Pokemon of the Week section, and the search pull up all of the entries for that Pokemon instead of searching for a Pokemon through each generation of PotWs.

try87

How about adding Mobile support? When i acess this page with my iphone, i need a magnifying glass. (i know i an zoom in but you are not able to see the whole thing then)

Leafy Sea Dragon

Minor suggestion, could the route names of Kalos be put in the descriptions or so in their Pokearth pages? Route names like Laverre Nature Trail or Rivière Walk.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
A search scrollbar for the Game Mechanics page. I do like the paragraph description on the base page of the RPG aspects that make Pokemon what it is. This would remove the need to click "back" to the original game mechanics page in order to go to a new game mechanic page. The searchbar could be accessible from the base game mechanics page and on each individual game mechanic page.

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
I think a Random Page button would be a fun little extra for people who like to read the site for recreation.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Could you add a list on every Pokedex page on where you get the hidden abilities of Pokemon (Swarm/Friend Safari/Pokenav/Dream World/Other)?

Edit: Forgot Hidden Grotto.

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Mijzelffan

Agent double J.
Is it possible to create a page for super mystery dungeon about pokemon sizes? Like basically just listing what pokemon are bigger than one square and what the limitations of bigger sized pokemon are?

Pokemon_Veteran

Poké Sage
In addition to mobile version of the site in progress, I think an app to access the website and possibly forums would be a great idea. I have some knowledge in coding Android Apps, and would be more than happy to assist with the creation of one.

Last edited: