• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
You guys could at least really update the chapters even when the volume releases are at a halt and that there seems to be no intention of doing a page dedicated to mini-volumes.

Could you guys at least consistently update on news of the chapters of Pokemon Adventures? Also can you guys ensure that the news on Pokemon Adventures will especially continue when the volume releases continue in the next few months? I don't know if you heard about it but BW2 is almost finished so that means whoever is in charge of the manga section has to eventually deal with BW2, XY, ORAS, SM and the SWSH chapters when the volume releases continue either one at a time or altogether. Not just saying this is as a Pokemon Adventure fan but as somewhat of a fan of this website. Doesn't anyone else feel the news section is pretty slow lately even after the SwSh games released a month ago?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
You guys could at least really update the chapters even when the volume releases are at a halt and that there seems to be no intention of doing a page dedicated to mini-volumes.

Could you guys at least consistently update on news of the chapters of Pokemon Adventures? Also can you guys ensure that the news on Pokemon Adventures will especially continue when the volume releases continue in the next few months? I don't know if you heard about it but BW2 is almost finished so that means whoever is in charge of the manga section has to eventually deal with BW2, XY, ORAS, SM and the SWSH chapters when the volume releases continue either one at a time or altogether. Not just saying this is as a Pokemon Adventure fan but as somewhat of a fan of this website. Doesn't anyone else feel the news section is pretty slow lately even after the SwSh games released a month ago?
Pokémon Adventures was dealt with on the site by one specific person who has since left and was one of the few sections not done by me. We're currently trying to get things back together with other people but it'll take a bit of time.

Also no, the news section isn't slow. I post news as soon as it comes unless I'm asleep when it happens and nobody wakes me, in which case it waits until I wake up.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Pokémon Adventures was dealt with on the site by one specific person who has since left and was one of the few sections not done by me. We're currently trying to get things back together with other people but it'll take a bit of time.

Also no, the news section isn't slow. I post news as soon as it comes unless I'm asleep when it happens and nobody wakes me, in which case it waits until I wake up.
It's actually the amount of news coming out compared to November is slow.. But hey, Compared to previous years, this December is actually quite busy, as Pokémon Go is trickling out news about new features and then releasing them a few days later.

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
It's actually the amount of news coming out compared to November is slow.. But hey, Compared to previous years, this December is actually quite busy, as Pokémon Go is trickling out news about new features and then releasing them a few days later.
Yeah I haven't missed a day of updates in months. There has been something every day, that's why I was perplexed by such a statement. I'm not late with the news that does come and there has been plenty

shoz999

Yeah I haven't missed a day of updates in months. There has been something every day, that's why I was perplexed by such a statement. I'm not late with the news that does come and there has been plenty
I wasn't talking about you being late or anything, I was talking about the volume of content the series offers itself over the course of the months and year. I guess it's just me. I'm not a fan of Pokemon GO so perhaps to GO fans, the site is getting heaps of Pokemon news.

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
I wasn't talking about you being late or anything, I was talking about the volume of content the series offers itself over the course of the months and year. I guess it's just me. I'm not a fan of Pokemon GO so perhaps to GO fans, the site is getting heaps of Pokemon news.
Aside from the manga and obscure merch, I cover everything Pokémon. Obscure events from across the world, special events for each game, official competitive events.

I have in no way skimped on anything or missed anything unless you'd like to cite example

shoz999

Aside from the manga and obscure merch, I cover everything Pokémon. Obscure events from across the world, special events for each game, official competitive events.

I have in no way skimped on anything or missed anything unless you'd like to cite example
I see. On a different topic, I have a suggestion but I've notice you never respond to this suggestion the last two times. My suggestion is could you make a list of all the Pokemon featured in the stages/arenas of Pokken Tournament DX? A sort of Pokken Tournament Pokedex in a way.

Tiger21820

Master of Fire & Ice
Shouldn't the Alola and unobtainable non-Galarian (Such as normal Ponyta, Corsola, Farfetch'd, etc) forms be added to the "Transfer Only Pokémon" page?

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Can we get the Abilitydex separated by generation like the Attackdex? It's quite annoying trying to find things for gen 7 only for it to keep on redirecting me to the gen 8 dex.

Do you think you could include the regional forms on the list of transfer only Pokemon for Sword and Shield?

I probably don't have a complete list, but it would include Zigzagoon, Linoone, Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Diglett, Alolan Dugtrio, Alolan Meowth, Alolan Persian, Alolan Raichu, Farfetch'd, Stunfisk, Corsola, Weezing, Ponyta, Rapidash, Darumaka, and Darmanitan.

edit: Probably Slowpoke, Slowbro, and Slowking too thanks to the DLC.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I think it would benefit the GO section of the site if we had a list of which Pokemon each evolution item evolves.
Sometimes, when I get a Sinnoh stone, I want to have a list of Pokemon that evolve using it.

I think the 8th gen Pokedex, in order to be future proof, should include the missing dex entries, but just have an "N/A" page.
With the Isle of Man and the Crowned Tundra coming up, as well as other possible updates and enhanced remakes (DP remakes), I think this would be a good idea.

shoz999

I have a suggestion for Pokemon HOME. Can you test if transferred Pokemon captured in Pokeballs unavailable in SwSh, like the Safari or Park Ball, are banned online? My Toxicroak is a legitimate Pokemon captured from Sinnoh's Safari Zone through a Safari Ball and it is so far the only Pokemon in an extremely rare Pokeball that is banned online.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Can we please add an option to make the likes at the bottom of a post invisible? I really don’t want to know what other people think of a post and it’s way too difficult to frequently read a post but stop before reaching the bottom where the likes show.

sagittar

Hi remind me to change this
Are there any plans to add an attack dex for PMD DX? I don't always remember/know the range or power of certain attacks while looking at the pokedex so I think it would be useful.

It would also be nice to have the PMD DX dex be a little more accessible, as at the moment it's kind of hidden.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Wishing Pieces, man...

I have tested the respawn rates for a month and can verify it is far greater than the 1 % Bulbapedia and other sites says it is...5-10% for sure...Respawning items need an article BADLY for Sw/Sh due to these and related mechanics.

Probably also need to investigate the ACTUAL rates of "item family" substitutions for each other(such as Pearl-Big Pearl-Pearl String) and respawns of "special" items(Like Tart/Sweet Apples and Rare Candies on The Axew's Eye). I think it has to do with Weather and Calendar dates.

shoz999

For the TCG section, could you...
  • Create a proper introduction to the TCG section? Similar to the descriptions you guys make for video games? A short summary explaining how the TCG has gone from Wizard of the Coasts to the Pokemon Company would be interesting.
  • Make a page dedicated to Theme Decks from Gens 1 to Gens 8?
  • Make a page dedicated to World Championship Decks?
  • Make a page dedicated to the world building of the Holon Region featured in the TCG?
  • For the games section, could you please make a page dedicated to the Pokemon TCG Online? It's strange, you have these obscure titles like this Pokemon Typing game and yet no page for Pokemon TCG Online which is weird in my opinion.

Belrose

Change the URLs for older gens to the format the Gen 8 pages use. ex:
"https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/pikachu/" is the url for Pikachu's Gen 8 page
"https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/025.shtml" is the url for Pikachu's Gen 7 page
The format for Gen 8 is easier for people to use if they don't search. In my specific case, I use a custom search engine for Serebii so the first format is better since I don't know all the Pokemon by their nat dex number.

Separate suggestion; a section on Pokemons' page to play their in game cry.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Can I request more double battling coverage for Pokémon of the Week? There has hardly been any for Generation VIII, which I find is odd considering every official competition so far has been double battles except novelty ones like Extreme Speed.