• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

towels101

I'm having a lot of trouble finding the locations of the Treasures of Ruins Stakes. I think it would be helpful to include a zoomed out image as well of the locations or a general description of the location

Last edited:

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
The avatar links on day 4 of the Advent Calendar don't work.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
https://www.serebii.net/scarletviolet/friendship.shtml

I would change the picture for the friendship page because:
A. It's in spoiler territory.
B. It's not a very good example. That's scripted to occur.

Also, maybe it's just me, but I've never seen a friendship hax bonus in the game.
My Meowscarra, for example, has higher than usual friendship, and I never see it bounce in battle or have any added benefits.

Last edited:

Tera

Hi everyone,

Just an idea can we add tera raid builds to the site, that would help a lot of new starters to the game.

Thank you

Xmortal

Legarad is my new nickname
I have played 3 times Pokemon Violet, and the first Miraidon always has the Quirky Nature.

Quriky Nature Translation:
Quirky-Nature-All-Language-Names.png

Miraidon:
Miraidons.png

In other words there is an error in the information page of Gift Pokemon of Serebii.net, since it says that this Miraidon can be of any nature but it seems that it is not correct.

sherald92

Hello! I've been a lurker on the site for a...long long time (I am old), but only just created a forum account so I can ask if it's possible to adjust the formatting on the navigation panes. I hope this wasn't asked already. I couldn't really find anything when searching and there's 140 pages here at this point...so sorry in advance if this was.

Basically, the navigation is very hard to read because it's so clumped together, making it hard to find exactly the page I need. I come back to this main page a lot when playing (I imagine a lot of others do, too), and I'm not sure if its just me that has a hard time reading and finding the pages I want because of how my brain works or what. I'm wondering if there's a simple way to remedy this? Either a dropdown box, bullet points or even padding on each link?

Thanks!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I was thinking of a checklist diagram of Pokemon that are in each Switch game.

You can leave out Let's Go and BDSP because those are obvious.
For Sword/Shield, Legends Arceus, and Scarlet/Violet, you can divide the list by generation and list which Pokemon are in each game.

I've been learning this as I go, but I think a page on out-of-Pokeball Pokemon movement speed in ScVi would be helpful.

Like how Gallade and Blaziken are incredibly fast when following compared to Serperior and Flygon.