• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Quack57

TheUltamateQuack
a page for all the unown and about Solaceon Ruins. Like where you find the secret room and stuff.

Slocker12

hey serebii, i live in the uk so d/p has just come out today. unfortunatly i dont have the cash to buy it. anyway, my suggestion is like the other games, could you put pictures of each attack on each attack page. thanks

Dochii

My suggestion is for more specific move descriptions on "punishment" and "trump card". I noticed that you already started this with other vague moves like natural gift and grass knot. Thanks.

Last edited:

Ultimate Glalie

In the games pages, instead of just putting the Japanese and USA release dates, you should also put up the Europe release date.

SpitFire

here's my suggestion:
maybe u can arrange the "video games" links on the side bar on serebii.net in this way to make it easier to navigate by arranging them according to:
type, then date

so it'll look something like this:
(the 1st part being dedicated to the original rpg)
Diamond & Pearl
Fire Red & Leaf Green
Emerald
Ruby and Sapphire
Crystal
Gold & silver
Yellow
Red & Blue
Green
(2nd part - the stadium games)
Battle Revolution
etc
(3rd part - other handheld console games)
(4th part - other nintendo console games)

evandeck

how about pictures of attacks on the DP attack dex

Crawdaunt King

Pokemon Rule!
Hi, I would realy love to see a locations list for the dp berries as my brother has been begging me to find out for him because he absolutely cannot find the berry that he wants and I cannot find any site that tells me the locations of the berries.
(He has the berry finder poketch app, he has gotten all of the berries that the app showed and he still cannot find the berry, i cannot find it in my game either.)
Thanks

Incarnati0n

Just as planned.
tough it isn't against the rules to have more than one account, you can't give 2 accounts the same email address.

so it would be better to make the same email for 2 accounts possible, or state in the rules that it is forbidden to have more than one account

Wolf4444

Beginning Trainer
My suggestion is...... well when I am playing my Pearl, I always want a complete list of pokemon in a certain route. Like on Serebii, the only place that says where the pokemon is found is in the poke'dex, but I've always wanted like a list of what pokemon are at which route, if that makes sense. Like maybe I'm not looking for a specific pokemon, and I want to fill up my Sinnoh Dex, I don't exactly know if I saw/caught every pokemon on the route I was on. Like lets say that there is a rare Chingling on Route 214 (I picked a random route) but I just skimmed the route, and I wanted to see every pokemon in the route, but I wasn't sure what pokemon were in that route. And the only way to find the exact pokemon on that route, is to look through every dex entry and see if that pokemon is located on Route 214. So I was thinking of like a page dedicated to saying which Route contains which pokemon. If that makes sense....

mongoose92

i'm onli new to this so be gentle! lol

anyway, my idea was to have a stonedex, y'kno, a database showing all the availiable stones in all versions so far, if u can
i wont mind constructive criticism so see what u think!

HotSkittyOnWailordAction

I've got some ideas.

1. A trainerdex which lists every trainer in G/S/C/R/S/E/FR/LG/C/XD/PBR/D/P (That was long) their Pokemon, and what they say before and after the battle and on the field.

2. Manga news needs to come more often.

3. A walkthrough on D/P.

4. Updating the old pages like Stadium(It needs a walkthrough), Snap and make a section for Stadium 2.

FlyingSnorlax

I dont like cheating
The thing that would be nice more than anything else would be if we had Pokemon of the Week more often. I know you're too busy to do it every day, but a little more often would be very good; we have a lot of Pokemon to go through, after all.

Sakosimaru

Ichi no Hana
Ooh! Pick me!

Well, I've noticed that alot of people here like to post in the "recent happenings" threads, but they all are so big and hard to find what your looking for now. What if we got a new category? How about a blog category? You know, just a place to write your recent events and to blog what you wish to write, without spamming all of the other threads. It would be way easier than trying to read all of the different things going on in the "recent happenings" threads.

Also, a great suggestion would be to reorganize serebii, so people like me don't have to use the search engine to find something.

Just some suggestions. :)

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I think that an update for the GBA Insertion page is in need, because with Fr/ Lg/E in the second slot, you can catch Staravia and Bibarel at Lake Verity, I found this in my guide book last night and tested it and now I have a Lv.4 Staravia, I am dead serious I have a LV.4 Staravia:p.

mewmew202

I think that eventually, because I know this will take a long time the EV's for all the D/P pokemon.

PiNgU

Hi i have a idea im sorry if this has come up already. What about aswell as a 4th generation pokemon of the week. Have a monthly 4th gen team pick by a forum member choosen at random?