• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Suggestion Thread

Woopman

Wooptrainer
This is about the Wi-Fi chat. Why can't we even mention Arceus?

I got kicked for saying "I got every legendary up for trade, except Arceus"

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I would like to see BIO's for all people in the Movies! I would be more then happy to do them.

Oh yeah, When should we be seeing a up-date in the TCG section? Will the cards be in english?

Last edited:

Xenavire

*Merlingoose*
Hey, I dont know how useful this will be, but I love the movset calculator, but it hasn't been updated for Platnuim yet, and its possible that the IV calculator has not been updated for new forms. Having these updated for the Platnuim pages would be great.

Just mentioning this because I am in the habit of using both calculators often.

PurpleMew

no promises
I would like to see BIO's for all people in the Movies! I would be more then happy to do them.

Oh yeah, When should we be seeing a up-date in the TCG section? Will the cards be in english?

The BIO's are being updated in the Anime section update.

If I remember rightly that next on the update list.

Littlemyuu

Hey, I dont know how useful this will be, but I love the movset calculator, but it hasn't been updated for Platnuim yet, and its possible that the IV calculator has not been updated for new forms. Having these updated for the Platnuim pages would be great.

Just mentioning this because I am in the habit of using both calculators often.

I think we will see that untill Platinum hits the USA or England...as soon as Serebii can get it it will be on, or one of the Mods.
so i guess you need to wait a fiew weeks...

harryheart

Could you add a biography for the Delcatty of Team Rocket...maybe hte missions it's done?​

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Big idea!
Interactive games! Site Polls! Pokémon of the week-we get to vote between a random amount the day before!

harryheart

Erm, what?

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear.

The Delcatty that belongs to Team Rocket and delivers news to the agents and from the agents to Giovanni...I was wondering if you could create a biography for it on hte main site...including what it has done so far...Pokemon it has delievered and so on

Thank You​

harryheart

You mean the Delibird?

I don't really do biographies for the Pokémon so it's not really feasible

Oh...I'm an idiot...yes I meant the Delibird.

And that okay

Also something you might want to include in your news...

Terry.T has recently visited and Odeon (In the UK) and has seen advertisments for the new movie to be screened, along with information about the series and other things to do with Pokemon. You might want to contact him for more information...​

FlameTrainer

Jedi Council Member
Maybe a page for each Pokémon detailing its moveset changes between Diamond/Pearl and Platinum. Right now we have to compare the level-up lists to see which moves are new.

darklord18

how about the Detailed Bio for Gym leaders and other secondary characters in the manga area?

Last edited:

AudioCranium

I'd like to make a suggestion about the chat feature. There are some of us that can't join the chats because of java errors and what not. So i was thinking that maybe instead of using the java based chat, serebii.net could use chatango. I've seen it implicated on other sites and it seems to work fairly well.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
We find those chat systems rather juvenile and amateurish. The java frontend is just that, a frontend. It's actually an IRC Chat (yes I know IRC Chat is redundant as IRC stands for Internet Relay Chat) and can be accessed utilising a variety of programs as stated on the page. The one that most of us utilise is mIRC found here; http://www.mirc.com

What I'd really like to see is an update to the Game Mechanics page. I'm starting to get tired of seeing all those old articles about Mirage Island and third gen trading mechanics. It's really about time that more relevant articles that have more to do with the current Gen be moved to the front of the game mechanics page.