• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net turns 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt_Latios

Another thing Serebii may have left out: for a period of time in 06, we actually had one of the 4Kids VAs as a member here. Yeah, we had Maddie Blaustein as a member of serebiiforums. I don't recall if we had someone from PUSA as well... but that was probably just a one time thing.

Yeah, we get recognition from everywhere.

<C_L>

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Wow, it's amazing how a site created by one person could grow to be so active and popular for so long... congrats on this accomplishment, Serebii, and can't wait for 20!

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
Happy Birthday Serebii.net! And congrats to Serebii as well.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Another thing Serebii may have left out: for a period of time in 06, we actually had one of the 4Kids VAs as a member here. Yeah, we had Maddie Blaustein as a member of serebiiforums. I don't recall if we had someone from PUSA as well... but that was probably just a one time thing.

Yeah, we get recognition from everywhere.

<C_L>
Bill Rogers posted a few things when the VA replacements were first introduced. He stuck around for like a year.

I feel like a freaking fossil remembering those site closures. Heck, I remember when the forum was first created in 2001 or something (even though I didn't register until like late 2002 right before the site blew up, first forum I ever registered to). Thank goodness for the superior technology since.

Illusione-Tempus

Wow! 10 years already? :eek:

I first saw this site last year at around April or something... well it was the DP Spring Banner that time...

Btw Happy 10th Birthday Serebii! :D

Ludi-Cola

Drink Responsibly
10 years is awesome. Congrats on such a milestone Serebii Joe and may the next decade be just as good to you (or better). Yay~

TerraWolf

Banned
happy 10th b-day serebii and we hope for another 10 years. and hopefully most of us will be w/ serebii.net for the next 20 years and we see serebii being passed on from the founder, Serebii Joe himself.

Visual

Nine one six ~
Serebii.net is 10 years old? Woah! Happy Belated Birthday, Serebii.net! =D

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Ten years is a long time, particulary when a lot of things happen in those 10 years.

Herzlichen Gluckwunsh Serebii.net!

Status
Not open for further replies.