• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net turns 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Congratulations on ten years SPP! So basically you started this since Middle school? Awesome! If that's what secondary school is. Man, I would be half the age I am today and I was in fourth grade. No wonder why I have vague images of this site from the past. I remember looking into the RS stuff also.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Tomorrow's my birthday as well (it's still the 20th in Massachusetts).

Oh well, happy birthday to both of us.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
o_O wow.... 10 years its like my 10th year playing pokemon and i think i discovered it before i joined the forums in 2006. WOOT HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEREBII, DA BEST FORUMS EVER ;D *gives the site a cookie, cake, and presents* :D

Sweet Pinpuku

Happy Happiny
Happy Birthday website *gives present*

I can't honestly remember when I first visited, but my fondest memory of the site is back when Gen III was first coming out - they had like seven Pokémon revealed and little to no info, I went on holiday for a week and when I came back there were games and names and everything and ever since then I've visited the site at least once a day and always check it before any other website regardless of why I'm online ^.^ I've followed Pokémon from the very beginning and used to get magazines way back when (just around the time of Gold and Silver's first details being revealed) and some of them referenced Serebii regularly, but I didn't have the net at the time... this was the very first website I ever visited when I got my first computer who knows how many years ago and I've never left it since ^.^

This is truly a great and well-deserved achievement, I love that the place has lasted this long and I hope it last even longer *toasts*

Well done Joe.

Last edited:

Darato

(o,..,o)
Serebii.net has been around for over half my life :eek:

I still remember getting on everyday looking around at all the stuff on Ruby and Sapphire as well as Emerald when it was first coming out.

Can't wait to see what else it brings in the future.

Happy 10th birthday serebii.net

L.F.D.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Toot. Bump. Happy Birthday thing that runs slow at night and is running unusaly fast and is worring me.

Torpoleon

Awesome! SPP is 10 years old now. It's been around for a decade! Kind of ironic how it started prior to GS's release in Japan and now HGSS, GS Remakes came out in Japan. This is so great!

pokegamefreak

Happy Birthday Serebii!! Congratulations with your 10th birthday

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
Happy Birthday SPP! even thoug i havent been here for 116 of the months this has been running XD

M.M.

UJellicent?
Happy birthday Serebii! To think it's been 10 years and I've been here for two of them is kinda cool.

Ultimate Glalie

Happy birthday SPP!

I first joined the forums way back in 2004, but my account was deleted because I was inactive for a few months. :p And then I rejoined in 2007.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Happy BirthdayPP. (silent p's lol)

My first website was on Geocities too.

Mudkip8003

Uhh, Happy Birthday, SPP! Let's get another ten years!

Status
Not open for further replies.