• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net turns 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazing Charmander

Happy 10th Birthday Serebii.net! :D

I just can't believe how time has flown. I've been a member of these forums since they were back up and running in 2004 (due to my excitement towards FireRed and LeafGreen) after the servers crashed and have visited the main site since just before the RSE release in Japan. I remember regularly visiting Pokemon.com to see what the latest Johto League Champions/Master Quest episodes were before they came to the UK. When I found Serebii.net, I was amazed to find the guides for Japanese episodes in the future (e.g. the Phanpy egg episode and episodes from the Whirl Islands), thus I began to use SPP as my #1 source.

The site has served me really well down the years and has kept me truly hooked to the Pokemon franchise. Kudos to you Joe.

Gladeshadow

Happy Birthday Serebii.net! :)
This is the only place i go for information on Pokemon stuff
Hope it stays that way for many more years

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Wow, websites grow up... so fast? I didn't know the site was this old. Who would have thought it would become so popular, but then again no one should underestimate pokemon fans. :> Anyway happy birthday SPP, many trolls years to come, etc. ect.

Happy Birthday Serebii and Congrats for having the best website in the world :)

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
Have an amzing birthday SPP/Serebii.net. (i like saying serebii) Even though i didn't join the forums until tis year, i have been going to serebii.net since a little after FR/LG. It has been great. I can't wait to see what else shows up. There was a comment about getting through to the next ten years, i want to say, I will love to see serebii's growth over the next 20 years.

GO SEREBII

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
Happy Birthday SPP!

Mega Heroes

I'm gonna Brawl!
Wow! 10 years... didn't know that. Wow :)!, 10 Happy Birthday yells for SPP :)!
I hope you will keep up with the great work, Serebii. And I am amazed that Pokémon interested you all the time. So, keep up with the good work. That also counts for Coronis and the other staff ;)
I hope that I am able to type this dry-corny or lame sentence, but I hope it can be posted: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY toooooooo Serebii.net,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Happy birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO Serebii.net :D!!!"

mimefan

Banned
Happy Bday serebii.

Darn, I have to be sensible in this post, don't I? No Yoshi Tail Soup?
... Curses...

Anyway, aside from that completely unrelated and pointless line, happy 10th Birthday Serebii, and many more to come, of course!
Here's hoping good luck and little trouble in the future for you guys running the place, and that all other users enjoy their time here as well.
I've only been around since this Feb, so I know I've missed a lot whilst this place developed, but I can see how much of an achievement this can be, as this is one popular site and must have involved a lot of dedication and effort to look after for a decade. I can imagine you're at least a little proud, Joe.
Right, thats all I have to say, so end this post here. Go celebrate that as well if you want. :)

Last edited:
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear SPP
Happy birthday to you.

w00t for 10 years, w00t for another ten! Wish I was here from the beginning.

Ixin

Happy 10th!(even though I've only been here for 1) hope it goes on for another 10 or 20 or 30...JK

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Only 1 month... yet, I feel appreciated.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Happy Birthday Serebii. Keep up the great work, and have another 10 wonderful years of service to the PokéCommunity.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Happy Birthday Serebii!!
Today's also my stepsister's birthday, lol C:

Status
Not open for further replies.