• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net turns 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

m190049

Local psychopath
Well, congrats to your success, Serebii.
I've only been here for a few years, but I've loved it all.

Thanks for existing, Joe. Or something.

Moo. (You know this had to be said at least once in this thread. >:| )

wind21

So this site is as old as Ash is? Amazing.

The 10th birthday...well you know what that means. Have you decided what starter pokemon you're going to choose? Can't be a legendary, of course.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Happy 10th Anniversary!

Continue to live as long as Pokémon lives.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Wow, the big 10th Birthday. Awesome! Happy birthday Serebii.net. I remember finding out about this website back last year in April 2008, when I always came back to check out the new episodes announced. If only I could've been here earlier to see everything grow up. Better late than never I suppose. :p

Once again, happy bday Serebii.net. :D

Dattebayo

Banned
Oh joy, Serebii.net's 10th anniversary! Will there be something special on that date?

Obsolete

MondoTR (Dani)

calum

Banned
It was Kittys birthday on October 21st

ChrisOk1

Happy Birthday Serebii! You were the only Pokemon Site I ever turned to when it came to information about new and upcoming games! And I promise I will always use Serebii because it is an utterly FANTASTIC SITE! 10 out of 10! Hope the next 10 Years go as well as ever!

Happy birthday SPP! *coughtsilent'pp'cough*

*waits for 10 more years*

hopefully there's no end in sight, Joe?

Super Saiyan 3 Goku

10 years? Well, Happy B-day to the best Pokemon site on the Internet! ^_^

razor fire

Happy Taco Day :p

Jay305

Happy Tenth I've been on this site for years.I just recently made an account for the forums, I love this place.

DYLANJON

FC: 4855 8997 3020
LOL, isn't that ironic, it's my mom's birthday too.

But anyway, happy birthday to my top source of pokemon information on the net.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
joe, why is there no serebii.net 10th anniversery skin on the forums today? D:
it was the least thing that could have been done for this grand day.

anyway as for the official business, congratulations everyone on the community, our little forum is growing up:)

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
Happy 10th Birthday to SPP!
Although I just join here for about 4 months, but SPP has become the Pokemon website that I visit the most. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.