• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net turns 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, 10 years? Really? Well, I may be late, but congrats, Serebii, on keeping your site alive. *holds up wine*

kabzy

Grass Trainer
happy 10th birthday, youre a big boy now serebii... lol

janbertwafu

help

they kicked me from the chat rooms.. i was on the cr and didn't know that serebii had a chat room.. i want to use the serebii chat rooms for future use.. so please remove me from the banned list.. because it wasn't me who was using the pc during that time.. i promise to never let my brother enter serbii.net again.. please help..

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
Happy belated b-day!
I'm sick today, and I felt like going on a bunch of websites I love, so, I'm here!

In my opinion, a website's 10th anniversary (mostly the good websites), is any of these: like, similar, a lot like, exactly like, or even almost the same, (as) the 10th anniversary of a web comic (Mostly the good ones). Also, the 10th anniversary, can be equal to, a web comic's 100th comic!

Juggernaut_Nomad-Trooper

Flying Gym leader
This all started on Geocities? Interesting timeline . Happy 10 years Serebii.net! Thanks for the wonderful site Joe.

Zeyre

Banned
Ive gotta admit the only reason I can here was because it was made the same day as apple day.

Just kidding!

Im a little late here but I thought I'd "bake" you a cake =)

http://i36.*******.com/5v9o3q.png

well that shows how 5 minutes of making a spp cake goes. Hahaha

rupmaan

I accept with information: October 21st 1999;
Created as Joe's Pokémon Page on Geocities
Sometime in Early December 1999;
Changed to Serebii's Pokémon Page
March 2000;
Site accidentally deleted
September 5th 2000;
Serebii.net domain purchased and Serebii's Pokémon Page name demolished (SPP now stands for Serebii.net. Two silent Ps)
September 19th 2001;
Site blows up a server. Down until February 2002

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Congratulations!
Such a great site! oh and btw,I heard of this Project Valhalla what is it ?

Mimori Kiryu

I've been here on the forums for 6 of those years. D: So sad.

Happy Birthday, SPP. And here's to many more. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.