• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net turns 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy birthday even that it was two months.it would be nice for it to last a another 10 years

Torosiken

This is a title.
happy bday to you
happy bday to you
happy bday happy bday
happy bday SEREBII.NET!!!!~ :D yaay I am happy~

If me I just join last year~ but I really happy!!!!

edit :

uh 2 year ago XD

Last edited:

NES

Flip me to the side!
10 years, it's a long long time.Congratulations Joe!

I have been around here for many years already though, but i never celebrated the site's birthday xp.

Zalman

Master of Puppets
Congratulations.

I've been around since 2005. Love your site, it's the best source for Pokémon news.

Keep up the good work!

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Dudes I have been on this site ever since the like beginnin of the world but only just recently discovered the forums

'Doh' *SLaps self on head*

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
Wheres the cake?

EDIT: It's sad this site is older than how most people act like on this site........

Last edited:

buizel kid

Ever since I discovered Serebii.net in 2004 I've loved it and i just wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some_Random_Person

Abort, Retry, Fail?
Excuse the lateness, but I better say it anyway:

Happy Birthday Serebii.net! Congratulations on your tenth anniversary! 10 years on the Internet is a VERY long time.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
okay it's been almost 2 months now. no need for this thread to remain open.

Status
Not open for further replies.