• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net turns 15!

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I don't know which is weirder: that I've been here for about 2/3 of that time, or that there are people (probably a very large number of them) using this site who are younger than it by at least a few years.

Ah, never mind.

Crystagon

Happy 15th birthday, and thank you for the hard work to always provide the latest news!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Happy Birthday Serebii! :) Glad to be a member of the site, and I hope it's around for a long time to come.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Thank you, serebii. I'm so thankful for this site, and the forums. I've met some great people, and I love the site. So you're changing the layout of the site? is that what you were saying?

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
Well done to Joe (Serebii) That is a fantastic achievement and this place will always have a place in my heart as it's the first website I can ever remember visiting!

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
A fantastic achievement but I'm not surprised as this is a fantastic site and it's longevity will let it go on for another 15 years!

Well done Serebii. This has been the perfect Pokémon site ever since I discovered it many years ago and it will continue to be the perfect Pokémon site and the inspiration for many Pokémon Fans!

TheEliteEmpoleon

Congrats and thanks, Serebii. This really has evolved into a great community, and I'm happy to come here almost daily. Weird that it 's almost as old as me though!

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
Happy Birthday Serebii.net!! I can't believe this website is almost as old as me! This place is my go-to destination for everything Pokemon! I always come here first every time I start surfing the web.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Wow, I didn't realize the site existed from almost the very beginning. Here's to another 15 and many more versions.

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
Been using this excellent site since I was very young. I joined the forums rather late but lurked around the earlier years. This site is the best pokemon site ever made. We couldn't have done this without Serebii. =)

Happy 15th birthday, Serebii.net!