• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Brand New Pokémon Game + Pokémon Black & White Mewtwo Event

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net Update: Brand New Pokémon Game + Pokémon Black & White Mewtwo Event

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Be sure to check yesterday's update for some potential big news which could come at any day now so keep checking back for news.
With the first summer since the release of Generation V close to ending, the Chatroom & WiFi Chatroom have been a major hub for discussion & trade respectively so be sure to visit them. Our Forums have also been fixed of all problems and have a bustling trade and competitive section for the games.
Last Update: 14:12 BST
Edit @ 14:12; Further Details & Screenshots

In The Games Department

New Game - PokéPark 2 Revealed

The first details from CoroCoro have started coming and have revealed the new game. This game is called PokéPark 2 Beyond the World (ポケパーク2 ビヨンド・ザ・ワールド) and is the sequel to the Wii game; PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure. This game is due for release on the Nintendo Wii soon and features four-player multiplayer and is coming this Winter in Japan. More information is likely to come throughout the coming days so keep checking back VS CofagrigusMultiplayer

mewtwo.jpg

In The Games Department

PokémonBlack & White Event

The first details from CoroCoro have started coming today and have provided the first information about the upcoming Mewtwo event. This event's attacks have yet to be detailed but Mewtwo is confirmed to have its ability Pressure. This event is to run over the Nintendo WiFi Connection in Japan from September 26th 2011 to October 31st 2011. More details will come soon so be sure to check back

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
But who said what Junichi's announcing has to be a main? http://i53.*******.com/qsv61z.gif

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Since the upcoming game is Poképark 2, why would they randomly decide to have a Mewtwo event? That's what I want to know.

Last edited:

srullic

First Rumble blast, and now Pokepark. They seem to be taking the two last spin-off games from the previous generation and make sequels to them in this one, which is exactly what they did in gen 4, with PMD and Ranger. So that might mean this generation is going to take the same route as the previous one, releasing gray first in September (so we'll hear news about it around march) and then doing a remake a year later.

hawkmbl

Curious
I can't believe this. I thought it would be PMD 3 or a Ranger game, but why a 2nd Pokepark? It got bad reception last year for being very short and having no multiplayer. Hopefully this game will be improved greatly.

The mewtwo event though is exciting, hopefully it will come to the US soon.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I can't believe this. I thought it would be PMD 3 or a Ranger game, but why a 2nd Pokepark? It got bad reception last year for being very short and having no multiplayer. Hopefully this game will be improved greatly.

It was poorly recieved by the older fans, but the younger fans apparently loved Poképark.

DragonTrainerBigRed

<No wall can stop me
The news about PokePark 2 is certainly a surprise. As for the event Mewtwo, I'm already looking forward to downloading it into my Japanese Pokemon Black game via wi-fi. Hopefully, the American edition of the event Mewtwo will also be downloadable via wi-fi when it comes to the USA. But considering how the American mystery eggs were distributed and how the American event Zoroark will be distributed, I have a bad feeling that they might force people to visit a TRU just to obtain the American event Mewtwo.

biangot

It is interesting to note that the Coro Coro scan acknowledges the fact that Mewtwo can be caught on Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver. We all know that Mewtwo can be caught on HGSS and we can always transfer it to BW so it isn’t really rare at all, and yet they will still release an event Mewtwo and even acknowledge it’s availability on HGSS. This means that there is something special about this Mewtwo aside from its moves, like having the possibility of unlocking an event on a future main Pokémon game. :)

DragonTrainerBigRed

<No wall can stop me
It is interesting to note that the Coro Coro scan acknowledges the fact that Mewtwo can be caught on Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver. We all know that Mewtwo can be caught on HGSS and we can always transfer it to BW so it isn’t really rare at all, and yet they will still release an event Mewtwo and even acknowledge it’s availability on HGSS. This means that there is something special about this Mewtwo aside from its moves, like having the possibility of unlocking an event on a future main Pokémon game. :)

Since Mewtwo cannot normally learn Nasty Plot in the games, I would love to see the event Mewtwo come with that move. It would make Mewtwo look really scary in uber battles, and it would remind me of Mewtwo's actions in the first Pokemon movie.