• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Friday: Episode Pictures #38; Movie #38; Notched-Ear Pichu News

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Episode Pictures will be added shortly. Also, it is likely that this time next week or near then, we will have pictures of the 11th moviebr / Edit @ 16:20; Episode pictures added In The Anim#233; Department Episode Pictures As usual, we have the ...

More...

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Pikachu's got a girlfriend :p Watch out for Buneary, Pichu

Cool news btw

evandeck

The new title for movie 12 is To the Conquering of Space-Time.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
The mystery Pokémon shocked me when it turned out to be a Notched-Ear Female Pichu. Seems cute though, and will probably be a gender difference in Gen V.

evandeck

Thats someone elses interpretation of it. Does not make it so

Many sites are saying the movie is called To the Conquering of Space-Time

Some of the sites are Bulbapedia and Pokebeach

Pearl's Perap

I'm still annoyed at them blocking out a Pichu...

Yes, I know it's not an ordinary Pichu and it probably will have some major part in the plot, but still ;/

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
That Pichu might have somthing to do with G/S/C remakes (If there are any)
and new gender differences...

sam_h12

WHERE IS PIDGEOT?!
I'm actually quite excited about this...
The fact that the japanese have said it's a female AND it's "notched ear" implies many different forms and patterns and gender differences are to come. However, we were promised gender differences and only got like 2.
And it likes the Grepa Berry?
I'm thinking, does the preferred berry just help boost happiness? or will it be more complicated? Maybe this form will be a way of being able to see what nature it has? something i thought they would do, eg if it's a notched-ear Pichu it's more likely to have a quirky nature, if it's a ___ Pichu it's more likely to have a ___nature etc. There could be a few, and the rarity of each for depends on where you catch it....?
Sounds like a nice little novelty....

firewall

don't pee in my lake
Are you certain it is intended as a gender difference and not just a individuality thing? For example: Ritchie's pikachu has a bit of a hair sticking up whereas ash's doesn't. Alot of pokemon have had tiny differences for making them more individualized. Like may's bulbasaur having heart shaped patterns on her head when that is not an official gender difference.

evandeck

lol the movie 12 trailer was released on the 12th day of the 12th month

AstralEon

The one and only.
Soo thats it then? Different appearance of a Pichu meaning a Notched-Ear Pichu being a female.... Well I expected more but its OK.

I sense remakes in the future.

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
notched ear pichu

maybe the pichu is the result of pkachu and buneary.