• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: HGSS Coverage Day + Things We Missed

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Since Heart Gold & Soul Silver has been announced, the Chatroom & WiFi Chatroom have been booming with discussion & trade respectively so be sure to visit them.
Welcome to Day Two of our coverage of the games Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver. This update will be ammended many times over the day so be sure to check back. Once again, everything will be added to the Forum Discovery Thread with pictures. Be sure to check yesterday, Friday's Thursday's and Wednesday's Updates for stuff as well.
Do note that I don't add an Edit note when data is added to the Coverage Spoiler Box - Last Update - 16:19 BST
Edit @ 09:30; Gym Leader Rematches Page Added
Edit @ 12:07; Battle Frontier section added
Edit @ 12:24; Chuck added to Gym Leader Rematches
Edit @ 14:37; Erika added to Gym Leader Rematches
Edit @ 14:47; Green added to Gym Leader Rematches
Edit @ 16:19; Added page on Pokémon Form Changes
Edit @ 20:26; Sorry about lack of updates, trying to sort the Safari Zone stuff out. It's probable I wont until tomorrow. In the mean-time, I've made a Mystery Gift page as per requests

In The Games Department

HeartGold & Soul Silver - Coverage Day 4

Continuing from yesterday, there is a discovery thread on the forums, which I will be using to post every thing I see. I will also update here whenever I've got something worthy of making a page or a consolidation of the day's data. However, in addition to that, I am also going to post the major things here so be sure to keep checking back/ To respect the wishes of those who do not wish to have the game spoiled, I've posted it inside this JavaScript tab. Click the button to open it.

HGSS Details:
Show Spoilers

08:19; Gym Leader Rematches Found. You have to find them and ring them then contact them on specific days in order for them to appear in the Fighting Dojo in order for you to rebattle them. A page will follow shortly
-Bugsy - Call on Thursday Afternoon
Jasmine - Call on Wednesday Afternoon
Brock - Call on Saturday Night
Janine - Call on Monday Afternoon
08:25; Blaine - Call on Tuesday Afternoon
Sabrina - Call on Sunday Afternoon
08:36; Pryce - Call on Monday Morning
Misty - Call on Wednesday Morning
Falkner - Call on Saturday Morning
08:47; Morty - Call on Tuesday Night
Clair - Call on Friday Night
Whitney - Call on Saturday Afternoon
11:23; The Battle Frontier Brain teams are identical to Platinum's
12:18; Chuck never leaves the gym. You get his phone number from his wife outside the gym
12:23; Chuck - Call on Wednesday Night
13:01; Green is gone from his gym on Friday Afternoons
14:27; Erika is missing from the gym on Sunday Afternoons
14:37; Erika - Call on Sunday Morning
14:47; Get Green's number from his sister Daisy and call on Sunday Night

</p>
In The Games Department

HeartGold & Soul Silver - Gym Leader Rematches

As with Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver contains Gym Leader rematches. At time of writing, we have only located 12 out of the 16 gym leaders and as such, the data on the page is only reflective of that. The rest will be added as I discover them. Click the picture to go to the page.

In The Games Department

HeartGold & Soul Silver - Battle Frontier

As with Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver has a Battle Frontier. However, this Battle Frontier is identical in design and content to the Battle Frontier in Pokémon Platinum. As such, the pages are near identical to. However, for those of you unfamiliar with it, the section has been written. Click the picture to go to the page.

In The Games Department

HeartGold & Soul Silver - Form Changes

Many people have asked me whether or not the form-changing Pokémon will be able to change their forms in Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver. To answer this, I have created a page detailling these changes for the main form changing Pokémon. Rotom's details are coming soon. Click the picture to go to the page.

In The Games Department

HeartGold & Soul Silver - Mystery Gift

Many people have asked me on how you get Mystery Gift. As such, I have created apage detailling all of Mystery Gift and stating that it is available immediately. Click the picture to go to the page.

In The Games Department

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Adventure Squad Series - Shiny Pokémon & Passwords

Continuing our coverage of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon's Adventure Squad Series on WiiWare, I have updated the Password Page to include a new password revealed which included the password to obtain an alternate coloured Hoppip. That password is 6JCQ Y443 818J YW36. It is at Level 5. Click the picture to go to the Password Pokémon Page

In The Games Department

Member's Card Event Ending

For those of you in America, Europe or Australia/New Zealand, please note that today is the final day of the Member's Card WiFi event for Pokémon Platinum. This event will allow you to download the Member's Card which gives you access to the Canalave Inn. While there, you will be transported to New Moon Island where Darkrai resides. This is your last chance so download it while you can

In The Animé Department

Movie 12 Title Confirmed

The official site has confirmed that the upcoming 12th movie is to be called Arceus and the Jewel of Life in America and other English-language speaking countries. This movie features the end of the trilogy of Diamond & Pearl movies and shows Arceus raging after being betrayed by someone he helped. In addition to this title, I have put up a guide kindly sent in by Nando. Click the picture to go to the page but be warned, as it contains spoilers

In The TCG Department

HeartGold & Soul Silver Collection & Promos

The official Japanese card site has updated with a dozen new Legend Promotional Cards as well as three HeartGold Collection cards. These cards are all based upon the Pokémon within HeartGold & Soul Silver and have been added to their respective section. The Cardex has also been updated with these cards. Click the picture to go to the Legend Promotional Card page

In The Pokémon of the Week Department

Who's That Pokémon

Once again going into the 4th Generation Competitive Battling strategies, we are covering our one-hundred & thirty-first Pokémon. Today, we continue our three week HeartGold/SoulSilver tie-in special. It can hide behind a shimmering heat haze that it creates using its intense flames. It has a secret, devastating move. It rubs its blazing fur together to cause huge explosions. So here it is, the one hundred & twenty-thirty-first featured Pokémon, Typhlosion.

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...