• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: HGSS Mew Enigma Crystal Events, Pokémon Discovery Rumble Date?

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net Update: HGSS Mew Enigma Crystal Events

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Some big stuff is planned for the site in the near future. Since Heart Gold & Soul Silver have been released, the Chatroom & WiFi Chatroom have been booming with discussion & trade respectively so be sure to visit them.

In The Games Department

HeartGold & Soul Silver - New Mew WiFi Event Announced

The official site today has announced that from November 11th to November 23rd, Mew will be downloadable through the Mystery Gift over the WiFi Connection for the games Heart Gold & SoulSilver. This Mew is at Level 5 and has the Premier Ribbon attached. It is unknown if this Mew has any special effects in the game but we'll bring more as it comes. It will then be given away from January 29th to February 11th on Diamond, Pearl & Platinum. Click the picture to go to the page.

In The Games Department

HeartGold & Soul Silver - Enigma Crystal WiFi Event Announced

The official site today has also announced that from November 27th to January 11th, the Enigma Crystal will also be given over Nintendo WiFi Connection for the games HeartGold & SoulSilver. This key item, when taken to Pewter City's Museum, will activate the Soul Dew and allow for Latios or Latias to appear and battle you in HeartGold & SoulSilver respectively.

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...

godudette

/me cresselias
I can't believe they're giving out Mew. I mean, what about Celebi? There are other ways of getting Mew. *cough*MPR*cough*

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Celebi is obviously being saved for the next movie

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
Hopefully they will also be giving Deoxys over a WiFi Event now. Mew is easy to obtain without a Event. However Deoxys isn't. It's nice to have another Mew Event however.

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
Celebi is obviously being saved for the next movie

but that what i hate about movie pokemon since there never shown around here i dont get stuff like that i wouldn't go see it i would get the poke and leave
actually you probably wouldn't need tickets for stuff like that you could just stand outside

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
i suppose its fair they don't get left out for once because before this there was no way of completing the pokedex full without hacking

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

Dante Falls

Doppelgänger
The actual Pokemon from the PokeMart guy? Weird.. but wicked.

I'll be looking forward to adding a Mew to my party. Better get my game going now to get WiFi activated from Goldenrod.

I think there's a delivery guy standing next to the counter, who gives it to you, if I'm not mistaken?

If I am, I'm thinking of HG/SS, where your mother buys you items.

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
I think there's a delivery guy standing next to the counter, who gives it to you, if I'm not mistaken?

If I am, I'm thinking of HG/SS, where your mother buys you items.

I know.. that's what I was talking about. As the other PokeMart people that give you things.. are the WOMEN that sell you items/medicines/etc.

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net Update: HGSS Mew Enigma Crystal Events, Pokémon Discovery Rumble Date?

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Some big stuff is planned for the site in the near future. Since Heart Gold & Soul Silver have been released, the Chatroom & WiFi Chatroom have been booming with discussion & trade respectively so be sure to visit them.
Edit @ 17:48 GMT; Cherrim Discovery & Rumble Release Date

In The Games Department

HeartGold & Soul Silver - New Mew WiFi Event Announced

The official site today has announced that from November 11th to November 23rd, Mew will be downloadable through the Mystery Gift over the WiFi Connection for the games Heart Gold & SoulSilver. This Mew is at Level 5 and has the Premier Ribbon attached. It is unknown if this Mew has any special effects in the game but we'll bring more as it comes. It will then be given away from January 29th to February 11th on Diamond, Pearl & Platinum. Click the picture to go to the page.

In The Games Department

HeartGold & Soul Silver - Enigma Crystal WiFi Event Announced

The official site today has also announced that from November 27th to January 11th, the Enigma Crystal will also be given over Nintendo WiFi Connection for the games HeartGold & SoulSilver. This key item, when taken to Pewter City's Museum, will activate the Soul Dew and allow for Latios or Latias to appear and battle you in HeartGold & SoulSilver respectively.

In The Games Department

HeartGold & Soul Silver - Cherrim Discovery

It appears that after three years with just fan names, HeartGold & SoulSilver has finally given Cherrim's two forms names. The first form is the form Cherrim generally in both inside and outside of battle. This form has been given the name of the Negative Forme (ネガフォルム, literally NegaForme). The second form, the form which people generally associate with Cherrim is the form that appears when Sunny Day has been in affected which features Cherrim open up. This form is called the Positive Forme (ポジフォルム, literally PosiForme). It also shows the "selection" sprite for Cherrim

In The Games Department

Pokémon Rumble Date Revealed? - Unconfirmed

With thanks to yankeesrule3526 for letting us know, it would appear that at the Arceus event beginning on the 7th November in Toys 'R' Us in America, some posters are being given away that feature the upcoming WiiWare game, Pokémon Rumble. On this poster, it apparently says the date that Pokémon Rumble is to be released on the Wii Shop Channel. It states that its release date is November 16th. At the moment, this information is NOT confirmed but we'll bring you more as we get it. Click the picture for our Pokémon Rumble page

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...