• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Monday: Event Pokémon

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

- 21-05-2007- 15:20 BST / 10:20 EDT - Serebii Busy Busy
The WiFi Battling & Trading Chatroom is booming so now its even easier to find people in real-time to battle or trade, and not forgetting the Normal Chatroom for the discussion of ...

More...

Kijuna

Serebii you dumbass. Like hacking wasn't enough of a problem without you listing all the info the hackers need in plain sight.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The information was out there anyway

Chris

Old Coot
Serebii you dumbass. Like hacking wasn't enough of a problem without you listing all the info the hackers need in plain sight.
Gee thanks. How the hell do you think I got all the info? IT WAS ALREADY ON THE INTERNET. I left out important info such as WHEN SOME OF THESE ARE OBTAINED. Let's not forget that some require common sense to be able to tell what's fake and what isn't.

Irene

Rather bizarre
I double-checked my event Articuno and Lugia before writing this to be sure, so now I would like to add some information about the European Event Pokémon.

Here in Italy, the 10 Pokémon given away at the Pokémon Day had a different OT from other European countries, it being 10ANNI (and not 10ANNIV)
Names, Level (70) and ID number (06227) are the same as the rest of Europe though.

Chris

Old Coot
It's in that page. o_O At the very top.

Irene

Rather bizarre
Uhm, not to sound annoying or anything, but I see the list has never been updated with the Italian Pokémon, should I do something in particular to prove that the Italian event Pokémon had that different OT?
Or else, when the game is released here in Italy, all people receiving an Italian event Pokémon will think it's badly hacked when, in fact, it's not.

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006

All you have to do is Google it...

Why the hell did you call our great webmaster a Dumbass? By the looks of it he knows what he's doing... >.<