• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: New Games Coming? + Episode Titles

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
Okay, after reading the ENTIRE thing...

The support for DS seems like it will be a courtesy thing for the remainder of this generation, hopefully also a PMD game and the Hoenn remakes, neither of which we know are coming. Hopefully the spin-off that surprises us is good.

srullic

Do you think "in the near future" means next corocoro?

MonkeyX

If were getting a game that "surprises" people id honestly like to see pokemon snap 2 ive been begging for it for a long tiime, ranger and PMD got boring and it would be epic in 3D

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
If were getting a game that "surprises" people id honestly like to see pokemon snap 2 ive been begging for it for a long tiime, ranger and PMD got boring and it would be epic in 3D

THAT would be a surprise.

Radlin

He Returns.
I'm really hoping they aren't dungeon games. They are not my favourite by any means
I agree with that. The first one I've played was the Explorers of Time, which I got stuck at Apple Woods. Right now, I temporarily have the Explorers of Sky right now, and like the other game, I'm stuck in Apple Woods.

If they really wanted to surprise people, they'd release a new Pokémon Trading Card Game. We haven't got one of those since the Fossil Series was the newest set. (that is, if my memory serves me correctly. It could've been the TR set, I don't know.)