• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: New Pokémon Black White Details

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net Update: New Pokémon Black White Details

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

It begins once more. Since the 30+ Black & White Pokémon have been out, the Chatroom & WiFi Chatroom have been booming with discussion & trade respectively so be sure to visit them.
Edit @ 03:43; Darumaka revealed from a Japanese blog | Edit @ 03:50; More details from the blog, thanks to PokeJungle for informing me of it | Edit @ 11:52; Another New Pokémon from the demo | Edit @ 12:06; CoroCoro Images | Edit @ 12:09; Translations. Please bare with me | Edit @ 12:13; Mamanbou details & Aloe image | Edit @ 12:16; Hakubirisu's Ability | Edit @ 12:22; Ghirusha details | Edit @ 12:53; Shikijika's classification | Edit @ 13:08; Scans | Edit @ 13;09; Details | Edit @ 13:12; Abiltiy detailed | Edit @ 13:36; Sorry for delay; Shikijika Season form changes image | Edit @ 13:46; Details on Seasons | Edit @ 13:49; Burokko's attack detailed | Edit @ 14:28 Some doubt has come into the 5 Pokémon details and images we have posted. We're looking into it but prepare for the possibility that it may be untrue.

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - New Details

A new scan has started to leak out from the Pokémon BW Tour. These details confirm information about the Pokémon in addition to several aspects of the game which have been revealed. Special thanks to Sabonea Masukippa for translation They are as follows;
  • Pokémon
  • First, we have Emonga (エモンガ), the Flying Squirrel Pokémon. It is 0.4m tall and weighs 5kg. It has the ability Static and is a Electric/Flying-type Pokémon.
  • Next, we have Gigaiasu (ギガイアス ) the High Pressure Pokémon. It is 1.7m tall and weighs 260kg. It has the ability Sturdy and is a Rock-type Pokémon.
  • The Fish Pokémon is called Giruja (ギルシャ). it is the Fish Pokémon It is a pure Water-type Pokémon and has Swift Swim. It is 0.4m & 5kg
  • The Monkey Pokémon is called Burokko ( ブロッコ) It is the Cauliflower Pokémon, is a Grass-type Pokémon> It's ability is Chlorophyll or Solar Power. It is 0.7m & 24.3kg. It has a new attack called Sprout Breath which raises Special Attack and Accuracy
  • The Swan Pokémon is called Hakubirisu (ハクビルス). It is the Elegance Pokémon It has the new White Wing (しろいつばさ) ability which lowers your stats but prevents secondary effects from opponent's attacks. It is 1.1m & 28.5kg
  • Next, we haveShikijika (シキジカ) the deer Pokémon shown in the trailer last week. It is the Seasonal Pokémon and is Normal/Grass-type appears to evolve with the season. It itself has four different appearances, one for each season. Spring Form is Pink, Summer Form is Green, Autumn Form is Orange and Winter Form is Brown. It is 0.4m & 5kg
  • Next, we haveMamanbou (ママンボウ) the water Pokémon shown in Oha Suta a couple of weeks back. It is the Harem Pokémon It is 1.8m tall and weighs 120.6kg and is a Water-type Pokémon and has Swift Swim. It has a new move called Aqua Twist (アクアツイスト)
  • Next, we have ,Darumakka (ダルマッカ) the seemingly pre-evolution of Hihidaruma. Characters
  • Aloe is the gym leader, being in Shippo City (シッポウシティ) Details
  • According to CoroCoro, Seasons each last a calendar month allowing you to have 3 repeats of the seasons in each year
  • Double Wild Battles occur within the taller grass
  • From the blog revealing Darumakka, we also got details on Shikijika which is confirmed to be a Normal/Grass-type with Chlorophyll and it is said that it does have different appearance based on seasons
  • In addition to that, we got details, but no image of a new Pokémon called Basurao (バスラオ)which knows Aqua Jet & Uproar
  • Growth's affects seemed to have changed. It now boosts Sp. Attack and Attack 1 stage
We'll have more as it comes, including CoroCoro, so keep checking back. Out of respect for our users who do not wish to be spoiled, the images are hidden in the spoiler tag. Click the images for larger versions

Click to show images:
<div >Show Spoilers
<div id="spoiler" style="display: none;">
GirujuHakubirisu BurokkoShikijika MamanbouPlant Shikijika <a href="http://images.serebii.net/corocoro/shikijikaseasons.jpg" rel="lightbox[ranger3]">

OMG...I literally can't believe this! I've been saying since D/P that I wished Pachirisu had an evolution that was an electric/flying flying squirrel...I even scrawled my interpretation of what it would look like back in the day (nothing like this lol). Such an evolution (as well as an evo for Corsola) was my main desire for B/W...and now look at this! I am beyond excited!! =D

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
That's because they turned out to be fake

mind you the cauliflower one is real it is just that the artwork is fake It was shown at the same time as the other 'tusk pokemon' so it proably is really otherwise the makers of the toys must have been physic or something