• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: New Pokémon Game? + Japanese Cover Pokémon Event + US & Japanese

It's probably another spin-off. I doubt Mystery Dungeon, otherwise they would be released last year. Emerald came out in 2005, so did PMD1. Diamond/Pearl came out in 2007, so did PMD2. Black and White came out in 2010, but no PMD3.

~Light

Probably some lame game for the Wii xD

Or one of those stupid typing games.

If it would be a main series game, I'd be thrilled :D

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
It's probably another spin-off. I doubt Mystery Dungeon, otherwise they would be released last year. Emerald came out in 2005, so did PMD1. Diamond/Pearl came out in 2007, so did PMD2. Black and White came out in 2010, but no PMD3.

Actually PMD1 came out in Japan in 2005, PMD2 in 2007, PMD Sky and PMD WiiWare came out in 2009. So this year is likely.