• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: New Pokémon Game To Be Announced + Episode Title + TCG Promos

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net Update: New Pokémon Game To Be Announced + Episode Title + TCG Promos

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Was going to post this last night, but the wording gave me pause. Keep sending your ideas in, they're quite helpful. Will have the Typing DS coverage soon. I apologise for the delay
This update may be updated throughout the day. With Pokémon Black & White now coming in the rest of the world, the Chatroom & WiFi Chatroom have been a major hub for discussion & trade respectively so be sure to visit them. Our Forums have also been fixed of all problems and have a bustling trade and competitive section for the games.
Last Update: 16:33 BST
Edit @ 11:20; Episode Title | Edit @ 16:33; TCG Promos

In The Games Department

New Pokémon Game Announcement Soon

With thanks to ShellSpider for the image, the latest issue of the Dengeki Nintendo magazine in Japan has stated that next month, in their issue due for release on May 21st, they were reveal details and name for a new Pokémon game. No details are known about this game at all at the moment, whether it's a spin-off or not. However, as we noted in January, Satoru Iwata confirmed that 3DS and Wii Pokémon games are in development. It's likely that we'll see details in CoroCoro prior to ths so we may know mid-month. We'll bring information about this as and when it comes

In The TCG Department

Pokémon Black & White - English TCG Promos

To tie in with the upcoming release of Pokémon Black & White's TCG set, several promotional cards were released. These cards continue the new BW Promoset and thanks to SkittyOnWailord, we have scans of them. As such, I have added them to the database. I have updated the CardDex with the cards from these sets. Click the image to go to our Promo page

In The Anime Department

Japanese Episode Title

Another new episode title has been revealed by the Monthly TV Guide for an episode airing this May. Few details are known about this episode at the moment. It is scheduled to air on May 26th

Episode 695: The Dragon Buster Appears! Iris & Excadrill!!

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Oh lord! I hope this is not another crystal/emerald/platinum game. What they need is another adventure game like XD Gale of Darkness. Something with more things to do then just battling like in Pokemon Battle Revolution.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
I doubt they would announce the third game already, and I doubt they would do another remake so soon. My guess would be either another PMD game or a new Wii game like PBR (less preferable) or like Colosseum/XD.

rocky505

I doubt they would announce the third game already, and I doubt they would do another remake so soon. My guess would be either another PMD game or a new Wii game like PBR (less preferable) or like Colosseum/XD.
Well they've done it in the past with GSC. Gold and Silver came out in 1999 in Japan and then Crystal came out in 2000.

Well they've done it in the past with GSC. Gold and Silver came out in 1999 in Japan and then Crystal came out in 2000.

So Black and White came out in 2011 and the third game is gonna come out in 2011?

2012, mate, AND PLEASE FOR THE REGULAR DS!!!!

inb4endoftheworld and inb4BCVM22

Meepman

is a lousy juggler
So Black and White came out in 2011 and the third game is gonna come out in 2011?

Black and White have been out in Japan since September 2010... I have to agree that this is probably gonna be another spinoff game, or console add-on.

rocky505

Like the above poster said. They came out in 2010. Plus we have had main games come out in the same year FRLG and Emerald( In Japan)

DBK

Renegade Trainer

Oh I know. I said they wouldn't announce it so soon. We'll probably hear about the third game around beginning of June. :)

I'm hoping for another Wii game.....AND A BLOODY UPDATE FOR RANCH!!!!!

DBK

Renegade Trainer
id love it if there was a remake to something or crimson but i believe its not going to happen this soon

Fixed. :p

Eh, I think a Wii game would prove more beneficial, and we're long overdue.

I think this will be a wii game that is either a sequel to XD:GoD, or a similar style game. I'm hoping it won't be some boring spin-off like Typing DS or Poképark :p

Caseydia

Ace Trainer

You got that right. I don't want to bye another game console.

Nintendo, Make one for the Wii. I want to see BW Pokemon in 3D!

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
You got that right. I don't want to bye another game console.

Nintendo, Make one for the Wii. I want to see BW Pokemon in 3D!

A main title will never be released on the Wii, it would be crippled from the beginning, the whole attraction to trading/battling with others started with handheld systems, and will remain with handheld systems.

Most likely, they're going to release another title similar to Battle Revolution for the Wii, but including the new Pokemon from Black/White.

PGfan85

BOOMSHACKALACKA
My guess is the RSE remakes would be released in 2013, the 10-year annaversery of the originals.

Mister_SGG

Even though the scan shows 5th gen Pokemon, I'm holding out for RS remakes. This time, I'm getting both.

It would be a smart move on Nintendo's part to release the remakes first, otherwise it's gonna be Platinum all over again. When Platinum was announced, thousands of people decided they weren't gonna buy it cuz they had just completed DP not too long before. If they had released HGSS first, afterward, people would be itching to get back to Sinnoh after a refreshing trip back in time to Johto and Kanto.

Same deal with 5th gen. If they release Grey/third game before the possible remakes, sales will plumet again like last time. Does anyone agree with me?

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
Even though the scan shows 5th gen Pokemon, I'm holding out for RS remakes. This time, I'm getting both.

It would be a smart move on Nintendo's part to release the remakes first, otherwise it's gonna be Platinum all over again. When Platinum was announced, thousands of people decided they weren't gonna buy it cuz they had just completed DP not too long before. If they had released HGSS first, afterward, people would be itching to get back to Sinnoh after a refreshing trip back in time to Johto and Kanto.

Same deal with 5th gen. If they release Grey/third game before the possible remakes, sales will plumet again like last time. Does anyone agree with me?

I agree, but from the pictures, it looks like a third game. I desperately hope the pics are post plot. In my opinion, they should remake yellow. Just NEVER EVER REMAKE ANOTHER TERRIBLE RANGER. The 1st two were epic, but the 3rd... I don't think I need to say anymore.