• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Pokéarth Kanto Johto Trainers added New Pokémon/Form Hints!?

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net Update: Pokéarth Kanto Johto Trainers added New Pokémon/Form Hints!?

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Continuing with the upgrades for HeartGold & SoulSilver, there's more to come!. Since Heart Gold & Soul Silver have been released, the Chatroom & WiFi Chatroom have been booming with discussion & trade respectively so be sure to visit them.
Edit @ 21:26; New Pokémon or Pokémon Form hinted?

In The Games Department

Pokéarth - HeartGold & Soul Silver

As promised, I have updated Pokéarth with every single trainer that is included in the Johto & Kanto regions in the upcoming Pokémon games; HeartGold & SoulSilver. This includes every trainer on every route, every gym and every rematch team. These will be updated with US names as soon as we get the US games. Click the picture to go to the main index, but be warned as it does contain spoilers for the game.

newpoke.jpg

In The Pokémon Department

Possible New Pokémon?

With thanks to PkmnCollectors, we have been made aware of a new bit of merchandise that is set to be released in conjunction with the upcoming movie in Japan; Phantom Champion Z. This specific piece of merchandise, PokéBall items that project Pokémon images, focus on many main Pokémon within the movie but two of these items are not yet revealed.
In previous years, the Pokémon blanked out traditionally ended up being the new secret legendary, or a new Pokémon form such as Giratina's Origin Forme. It is possible that these could be either the first known 5th Generation Pokémon or these could be new forms of Pokémon in a similar manner to the Spiky-eared Pichu last year. It is also highly possible that this could just be two Pokémon we already have such as Lugia & Ho-Oh or any other Pokémon set to feature in the movie, but it is still worth knowing but remember it is not confirmed. It is unknown when this will be revealed, perhaps more hints in CoroCoro next week, but we'll get new information to you as soon as possible.

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...

muumajii23

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda extremely excited about that possible new poke. xD I'm thinking it's gonna be a new form. They would probably wait until after the release HGSS to release a new pokemon.... A new Celebi form perhaps? =O

muumajii23

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda extremely excited about that possible new poke. xD I'm thinking it's gonna be a new form. They would probably wait until after the release HGSS to release a new pokemon.... A new Celebi form perhaps? =O

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
It's probably just lugia and HO-oh seeing as there are two masterballs but then you never know

I think we're due for the first Gen V pokemon to be revealed. Platinum came out, along with Arceus's movie. I'm confident it'll be a new Pokemon.

Ghostmyth

Well the names are in question marks...though I must agree with ivanreal...I do think it's Lugia and Ho-oh. Normally the remakes of games are released early and the next gen is released a bit later (which is obvious). I feel that the next generation of pokemon will appear early 2011 - early 2012. HG/SS will probably be the only game to reach the states and Europe in 2010. It wouldn't surprise me if we started to get some new pokemon revealed in August, though.

If they were to be new forms of pokemon, I would think that it would be two new forms of Celebii (past and future perhaps?) If they are to be new pokemon, the top question mark is probably a small pokemon like pikachu and prinplup whereas the lower one could be a new legendary dog (perhaps a grass or ice type). Then again, I feel we're about due for another Deoxys (lol)

Skirgedot

It's not likely to be Lugia & Ho-Oh, why on earth would they blank them out on this merchandise ad but not on any others

So, seeing as you usually have the right thoughts on situations like this, what do you think it might eventually be?

AstralEon

The one and only.
It's either Alternative Legendary Form OR different appearances of Pokemon; something similar Pichu with a Notched-Ear. Basically what Serebii said on the description.

I wouldn't think it will be 'new' Pokemon just yet. ;)

Skirgedot

It's either Alternative Legendary Form OR different appearances of Pokemon; something similar Pichu with a Notched-Ear. Basically what Serebii said on the description.

I wouldn't think it will be 'new' Pokemon just yet. ;)

How is it "just yet"? In the past we used to see the first new generation Pokémon in a period of 3/4 years. It has been almost 6 years since Munchlax was revealed in 2004...

It's about time they reveal something. We know there will be a 5th generation, and with Nintendo DS sucessor down the road, why should they wait any longer?

Grifstar

Ancient Lurker
If it's anything relevant to HGSS I think someone would've already found hints of its existence in the game's coding by now. Which means whatever it is, it has to be for a new game, unless it turns out to be an old pokemon after all (like Ho-oh and Lugia). Though according to another article, there's actually like four mystery pokemon or so. So even if it was Ho-oh and Lugia, I have no idea what the other ones might be. Though I have been waiting for a 5th gen since actually the Shaymin/Giratina movie >>

Needless to say, it looks like this month (or next one) will definitely be an interesting one.