• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Pokémon Black & White Details + Pokémon WiFi Event Active - Suicu

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net Update: Pokémon Black & White Details + Pokémon WiFi Event Active - Suicu

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Be sure to check the previous updates. Since Pokémon Black & White came out in Japan, the Chatroom & WiFi Chatroom have been a bustling hive of activity for discussion & trade respectively so be sure to visit them.
Last Update: 11:53 GMT
Edit @ 10:48; Episode Title | Edit @ 11:53; More Localisations

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - More Localisations

Once again, our friends at the Official Nintendo Magazine in the UK has posted some new images further confirming the Wonder Launcher information we posted the other day. In addition to this, it also confirms that the PokéShifter keeps its Japanese name. In addition to this, the names of the Battle Subway Bosses have also been confirmed;
Click to show names:
Names Within

ImageEnglish NameJapanese Name Subway Boss
88.png
EmmetNobori
ノボリ
102.png
IngoKudari
クダリ

In The Games Department

Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver - WiFi Event

For those of you with Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold or SoulSilver, the third and final leg Legendary Trio of Johto WiFi event has just begun. This event, originally announced for Europe is available for download with European games as well as American and Australian games allowing for everyone to have it. For this week, the event allows the download of Suicune. This will last until February 27th 2011 so get it while you can. These beasts, when transferred to Pokémon Black & White, allow you to get Zoroark.

In The Site Department

US Event - Celebi Event

For those of you in the US, don't forget that from today, February 21st 2011, to March 6th 2011 you'll be able to go to Gamestop stores across America and EB Games in Canada and download the Celebi to Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver. This Celebi has two special features. First, in HeartGold & SoulSilver, you can take it to Ilex Forest where you'll get to time travel and learn some of the Rocket backstory. Then, when you send to Black & White through the Transfer Machine, you'll be able to take it to the GameFreak headquarters in Castelia City and get Zorua.

In The Animé Department

Japanese Episode Titles

Another new episode title has been revealed for one of the next episodes in the new Pokémon Best Wishes series by Newtype. This episode is scheduled to air on March 17th 2011. This episode features the first part of the climatic introduction of Team Plasma and the conclusion of the current mission of Team Rocket

Episode 682: Team Rocket VS Team Plasma! Part One

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...

Aqua Manafi

Ex-Missingno.
I know this isn't creditable but some random person on YouTube said that Celebi will be a Wi-Fi event from February 28th - March 6th. This does make sense in a way, but we'll have to wait and see. I kind of hope that it will be because I don't have a GameStop nearby.

I assume you have to transfer all 3 beasts for Zororak, or do you just need to transfer one (I have all three now anyways)?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I know this isn't creditable but some random person on YouTube said that Celebi will be a Wi-Fi event from February 28th - March 6th. This does make sense in a way, but we'll have to wait and see. I kind of hope that it will be because I don't have a GameStop nearby.

I assume you have to transfer all 3 beasts for Zororak, or do you just need to transfer one (I have all three now anyways)?
You only need to transfer one.

No information has shown Celebi will be WiFi

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Is the Celebi event going to be over WiFi

Please answer me in my profile

Torpoleon

The Celebi Event ends on March 6, 2011, so does that mean that when I get White whenever Game Stop opens (which is 11 AM Eastern Time although it could open at 9 AM Eastern Time like with HGSS) that I could download the Celebi Event at that time too?

JJtheporcupine

Pokemon hunter
I thougt celebi was only being given in the uk through actual live events....