• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Pokémon Black & White WiFi Event Reminder + Gym Leader Name

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net Update: Pokémon Black & White WiFi Event Reminder + Gym Leader Name

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Be sure to check the previous updates. Since Pokémon Black & White came out in Japan, the Chatroom & WiFi Chatroom have been a bustling hive of activity for discussion & trade respectively so be sure to visit them.
Last Update: 22:55 GMT
Edit @ 22:55; Nacrene City Gym Leader name

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White New - WiFi Event Reminder

For those of you with the Japanese Black & White, the current WiFi Event featuring a Pokémon based on Ash's Scraggy is scheduled to end at the end of tomorrow. This Scraggy is Level 1, to match the anime Pokémon and comes holding the Muscle Band and knows various moves that Scraggy doesn't normally know until higher levels. Be sure to download this Scraggy while you can

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White -Gym Leader Name

A Swedish game pamphlet advertising the upcoming games has confirmed the English Language name for the second Gym leader. This Gym Leader is the Normal-type Gym Leader and is based within Nacrene City. This Gym Leader, Aloe, changes to the name Lenora within localised versions of the games. We'll bring more as and when we can.

In The Animé Department

Japanese Episode Titles

Another pair of new episode title has been revealed for two of the next episodes in the new Pokémon Best Wishes series by Newtype. One was previously announced while the other is brand new. These episodes are scheduled to air on March 3rd 2011 and March 10th 2011 respectively. They feature Ash & Co. getting through to Castelia City

Episode 680: Sky Arrow Bridge & Gothitelle!
Episode 681: Castelia City - Venipede Panic!

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
Weren't all the Gym Leader names revealed like, late last week? And only now we're just getting Lenora? Or is this like how it was with the list, that it's too early for Serebii to reveal them?
The only reason Serebii's site was updated with the rumoured English names of the Pokemon was because all the ones that were being officially announced where accurate with the leaked list. (I could be wrong on this, but I think I remember him mentioning this on the site).

I believe the Gym Leaders names are also in this situation.

DarkCelebi234

What's the matter
Gym Leaders and Town names

Gym Leaders

Dento (Grass), Poddo (Fire), Koon (Water) -> Cilan, Chili, Cress
Aloe (Normal) -> Lenora
Arti (Bug) -> Burgh
Kamitsure (Electric) -> Elesa
Yacon (Ground) -> Clay
Fuuro (Flying) -> Skyla
Hachiku (Ice) -> Brycen
Shaga (Dragon) (Black) -> Drayden