• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Pokémon Dream World Limit

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net Update: Pokémon Dream World Limit

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Be sure to check our Advent Calendar each day as new puzzles and downloads come daily. Since Black & White came out in Japan, the Chatroom & WiFi Chatroom have been a bustling hive of activity for discussion & trade respectively so be sure to visit them.
Last Update: 15:16 GMT

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - Dream World

Continuing on from previously, the coverage shall continue onwards and upwards. I'm continuing to add to the various Game Mechanic sections and I'll be adding to these constantly over the next few days. If there's a bit you feel i missed or need to add, let me know
In the mean-time, check our Pokémon Black & White section for the various details of this game and Pokéarth for in-depth trainer & Pokémon details.
This part of the update will be updated throughout the day with the new sections I create;
  • With special thanks to Kudan for confirming this. Previously, when you sent Pokémon from the Dream World to your Pokémon Black & White games, you would be informed of a limit of 50 Pokémon to be on your bored saying that once you hit 50, you can't send any more Pokémon to your game. This limit however, has since been removed. We're currently unaware of any further limit but you can now send Pokémon to your games unworried about filling up your limit. We still need to keep testing to further confirm this or whether it was just exemption due to event Pokémon.

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...