• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Pokémon Rumble Blast Attack Database + Global Link Vote Promotion

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net Update: Pokémon Rumble Blast Attack Database + Global Link Vote Promotion

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Slow news time, but don't fear as our PokéPark 2 coverage begins next weekend. If you have any ideas for the site during the news lull, don't hesitate to send them in
While news is slow, the Chatroom & WiFi Chatroom have been a major hub for discussion & trade respectively so be sure to visit them. Our Forums have also been fixed of all problems and have a bustling trade and competitive section for the games.
Last Update: 18:59 GMT
Edit @ 18:59; Global Link Vote Promotion

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - Global Link Vote

Last year, in Japan, the official site compiled a poll which allowed you to vote for a Pokémon, the winner is then given over the Global Link. In Japan, the winner was Arceus and in Korea, it was Rayquaza. The Pokémon given are distributed with their Hidden Ability, provided they have one. Now, this promotion is being done outside of Japan. You have until November 30th to vote for one of the 493 pre-Unova Pokémon (Bulbasaur to Arceus) with the winner getting revealed on December 13th 2011 and distributed from February 1st 2012. You can vote for this on the official site here. We'll bring details on the winner as soon as possible while the official site will update rankings every Tuesday until then

In The Games Department

Pokémon Rumble Blast - Attack Database

As people have been playing through Pokémon Rumble Blast, I have had a few requests for parts to augment the section. As such, I have compiled an Attack Database with information from our Spin-off Pokédex. This section provides information on all the attacks found within the game, and as you can trade Pokémon knowing the moves in order to teach a Pokémon the move, it lists all the Pokémon capable of having that move, and where they are found. Click the image to go to our section

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...

Flippd

I voted for Porygon-Z. Hes too nice :p

Quick! Everybody vote for Ditto!

Wytetyger

Bulba-fan
Uhh, how about we vote for pokemon we can't get?? Like Celebi, Mew, Mewtwo, Arceus, Darkrai... I personally want Celebi or Shaymin.. Please!

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
I voted Deoxys, because that's the only event pokemon I don't have (excluding 5th Gen of course)

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
As much as I want to vote for a legendary, I choose Torchic. Why? It won't be banned from competitions like Palkia, Arceus, Mew and others. Sigh, I would love to have a real Arceus or Shaymin....someday....maybe

Water Max

I haven't voted yet but I'm deciding between Ditto, Mew, Deoxys and Arceus. Many people are voting for Ditto because of it's hidden ability Imposter.

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
Nobody pick Arceus...it's been done several times. It's not needed.

Just spam Ditto votes. You can clear your browser history and you can vote again apparently...

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Nobody pick Arceus...it's been done several times. It's not needed.

Just spam Ditto votes. You can clear your browser history and you can vote again apparently...
Really? YAY!!!!!
I'm going to employed my personal sad person to vote 1 million times for Multiscale Lugia.