• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Pokémon WiFi Event Active - Entei + Black & White WiFi Event - Zo

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net Update: Pokémon WiFi Event Active - Entei + Black & White WiFi Event - Zo

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Be sure to check the previous updates. Since Pokémon Black & White came out in Japan, the Chatroom & WiFi Chatroom have been a bustling hive of activity for discussion & trade respectively so be sure to visit them.
Last Update: 11:01 GMT
Edit @ 09:05; Victini Movie Download | Edit @ 11:01; Zoroark WiFi Event Active | Edit @ 17:00; More localisations

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - More Place Localisations

Once again, our friends at the Official Nintendo Magazine in the UK has posted a new video of the upcoming English release of the games. As such, this video revealed a few more place localisations. First, Sky Arrow Bridge has a slight namechange and is now known as Skyarrow Bridge. With details from a NPC, we also now have confirmation that Hodomoe City is now known as Driftveil City. Finally, it confirms that the Royal Unova keeps its general name, replacing Isshu with Unova as per the localisation.

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - Zoroark WiFi Event

For those of you with the Japanese versions of Pokémon Black & White, the latest WiFi event has just begun. This event gives you a Zoroark, allowing those who couldn't get the beasts or Celebi last year to get one. This Zoroark has a special move; Bark Out. Bark Out is a sound-based Dark-type move which will later be available via TM95. As such, with it knowing this move, you have the ability to breed and pass it on to various other Pokémon who have the ability to know the TM, including Zorua. This event will run until March 14th 2011 so you have a month to get it. The Event Database has been updated with the details of this event. Click the image for further details.

In The Games Department

Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver - WiFi Event

For those of you with Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold or SoulSilver, the second leg Legendary Trio of Johto WiFi event has just begun. This event, originally announced for Europe is available for download with European games as well as American and Australian games allowing for everyone to have it. For this week, the event allows the download of Entei. This will last until February 20th 2011 so get it while you can. These beasts, when transferred to Pokémon Black & White, allow you to get Zoroark.

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - Movie Giveaway

CoroCoro has revealed further details of the upcoming event giveaway of Victini in Japan to tie in with the two movies this July; Victini & The Black Hero: Zekrom and Victini & The White Hero: Reshiram. This Victini, as reported previously, knows the move V-Generate. However, in addition to this, it has also been confirmed to have a Fire Jewel attached as well as being the first event Pokémon to have the Wish Ribbon. The Wish Ribbon works just like the Classic Ribbon and prevents trade on the GTS

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I wished I'd lived in Japan. They already have the game out and the event. By the way, I already got Suicune so now it's just Celebi and Zoroak and then I'm set.

flareonz

i feel your pain wish i lived there

Aqua Manafi

Ex-Missingno.
I got my Shiny Entei (x2) at 8PM EST yesterday (Feb 13th). ;) Either they released it early or they use a time zone that's ahead.